Author Topic: Coming to Arillas  (Read 5006 times)

Offline Bruce

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Coming to Arillas
« on: March 21, 2004, 10:56:44 PM »
Hi All
      Firstly Thanks to Dimitras (excuse the spelling) for the site it is great,

We (My Good Lady,Myself and our Granddaughter (7) are bound for the Nikos Apartments in Arillas on the 7th May and would be grateful for any info that we may need to know (already seen the threads about ATM`s etc)
Questions,  
Are there sun loungers and parasols for hire on the beach? or shall I buy them locally?
Will we need a Fan at in early May? and can we hire them?
I guess I check with Anna from these threads about Car hire

Ok, Thanks again

Bruce Garfield
bruce.garfield@ntlworld.com
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

Offline Ivan

• Arillas Addict
Coming to Arillas
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2004, 11:27:44 PM »
8) Bruce,
             Sunbeds etc are available to hire on the beach, last year I think 5 euro for two beds? I don't think you will need a fan. I'm sure Anna will sort you out re car hire. Have a good holiday, you'll love Arillas
                                          Regards,
                                                     Ivan

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
NIKOS APARTMENTS
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 05:29:20 PM »
Hi Bruce and family,youve done well picking Nikos apartments for your holiday.we stayed there last year and their  lovely.  :P theres only 6 apartments in the block,and their a good size,you really dont spend much time in them.theres a lovely swimming pool with plenty of sunbeds and parasols.and a snack bar serving great food.the owner Vasillis will make you feel really welcome.nothing is too much trouble.  :D its a bit of a treck up the hill,but we went in august,and we,ve got a lazy daughter,  :oops: but if youve got a car you,ll be laughing.its so peacefull up there.you wont want to go home.have a great holiday.cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Booking.com