Author Topic: Seagulls.  (Read 11544 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Seagulls.
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2004, 10:11:54 AM »
Hi, Pete says its going to take him a while to get all the photo's on,but he has put a few on without caption's as yet. I better tell you the seagull story. I was walking along and saw three seagulls and deciced to get a photo for the site, so me being me, starts going tatatatata or however you call seagulls, anyway they stated coming towards me, then one stoped and picked up a tennis ball, he then procedded towards me and droped it at my feet. I though yea well what will happen if I pick it up, those beak's are quite large and shape, again me being me, tentivly bent down picked up the ball and rolled it out, well I couldn't believe my eye's he turned round ran after it and did a lovely retrieve, we carried on playing like this for about 20 mins. before one of the other' s started squalking and they just walked away and left me stood in amazment. I did see all three of them everyday after that but they didn't seem to want to play. All iv'e got to do now is get my puppy to retrieve as well as that. Anyway the photo's are on www.holmvalley.com   go to photo gallery then of course Arillas oct 04

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
Seagulls.
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2004, 12:33:41 PM »
Hi Viv.
Just read your message and seen the photo's, they are amazing.Glad to know that they are still well and hope that they will survive the winter and be there in June when we rerturn.
What kind of puppy do you have. we got a black lab the day after we returned from Arillas in June.
Did anyone meet Sophie the black lab that was in the sea breeze with her owners in June.Hopefully ours will turn out a bit like her as she is lovely.If her owners should see this it would be great to hear from you.

Best wishes. Lisa

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Seagulls.
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2004, 04:59:33 PM »
Hi, Glad you liked the photo's, it was real fun trying to take them at the same time as playing with the gull's. I do hope they will be ok. I will be looking out for them in may. Doe's anybody know just how long they have been there? Kizzy is a mini-schnauzer which is a change for us as we have alway's had and worked border collie's in the past. I was surprised with myself when I got Kizzy, she's  getting on well with her training now and is quite a smart little girl. No we did not see the lab but made friend's with a lovely lad while there, who Helen found a home for at the end of our holiday. Think it's a good job she doe's with the dog's out there, although I think Ivan was secretly dissapointed that he couldn't bring him home.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Ivan

• Arillas Addict
Seagulls.
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2004, 09:26:13 PM »
:oops: Ummmm Errrrrr Viv "he" was a she!!!!
                               :lol:   Ivan :lol:

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Seagulls.
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2004, 10:01:45 PM »
Hi, just relised I hit the d instead of the s. :oops: Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline NORM&SANDY

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
wingy
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2004, 12:01:31 AM »
wingy and his mates are ok,when i saw them they were swiming on the Mirage pool(which is now closed) this was on the 18th oct.
norm

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Seagulls.
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2004, 10:26:24 AM »
Thank's for that Norm, Hope you had a good time, sure you did, It was nice meeting you.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
Seagulls.
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 12:56:09 PM »
Thanks Dimitri for making the well known seagulls the picture of the day today.Nice to see that they look so well.

Booking.com