Author Topic: Arillas Bay and Sea Breeze  (Read 5872 times)

Offline ANN

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Arillas Bay and Sea Breeze
« on: September 19, 2007, 09:10:56 PM »
I am researching accommodation on the sea front for 2008 for our family. The Arillas Bay Appts and Sea Breeze Taverna look attractive. Does anyone who has stayed there this year have any comments, pictures or recommendations please.

Also,  I have been to Arillas before but have never come across the Night Owl Taverna. Where is it exactly?

Thanks
Ann

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Bay and Sea Breeze
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 05:17:26 PM »
If I am correct these are notorious for mozzies.  No air con and just shutters..
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Jennifer Ferguson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2007, 06:44:15 PM »
Night Owl Taverna is on the way to Afionas.If you are walking bit of a steep climb whichever way you go,but well worth it.If you key in Night Owl in search there are quite a few comments/reviews of it.

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 04:46:09 PM »
If you get to the Night Owl jen, say hi to them from Wobbly Linda please.
Lindypops.

Offline ANN

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »
Thank you

Having spent 2 weeks in traffic jams on the Cote d'Azur this year I am looking forward to a relaxing holiday in Arillas again next June.  Only 8 months!!

Offline Wendy n Stu

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 12:27:43 PM »
We have stayed at the Arillas Bay.  Last September in fact.  The location is good but I have to say the cleanliness of the apartments and the pool was poor whilst we were there.  However, guests staying there this year did say that they had sorted this out.  The family rooms at the front are very spacious with a great balcony area.  The smaller apartments at the back are not great in our opinion. 

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 02:44:09 PM »
we stayed at the arillas bay in june, ideal location, but that's it! we had a very small studio at the back no air con so it  was very hot!! our studio and balcony were overlooked by a family renting the house that we assumed belonged to the owners, so we felt a bit uncomfortable about sitting on the balcony, cleaner came in a couple of times in the week to empty the bins, bedding and towels were not changed at all! our friends had another studio at the front which was better, we used to sit on their balcony which was a lot bigger, but the mozzies liked it there as well!  they also had towels and bedding changed!! we are definately returning to arillas as we loved it so much, but not to those apartments

Booking.com