Author Topic: Wrestling Dude!  (Read 4956 times)

Offline wren

Wrestling Dude!
« on: September 08, 2004, 12:55:50 PM »
Just got back to the UK from our first ever visit to Arillas. We've been visiting various Greek islands for 12 years now (Corfu = island #16 for me!) and Arillas is one of the best places we've been. Will definitely be coming back.

Brouklis Taverna food amongst the best home-cooking experiences we've had in Greece (and we've been to some good places over the years). I would have gone there every day, but the missus is a veggie, so we have to move around a bit (pizza etc).

We met an English couple from Blackpool (Charlie and Pat) who have been coming to Arillas for 22 years :!:  :!:  :!: visiting twice yearly for three weeks at a time. Oh for the joys of retirement....

They are currently still in Arillas, so a big hello to them :)  :)

Anyway, we were in the Brouklis Taverna one night, and Charlie points out this BIG Greek guy, built like the proverbial brick out-house, and said that he used to be a professional wrestler in the USA.

I'm a bit of a follower of American Wrestling, so I thought I'd use this forum to ask whether anyone has any information about this guy's career :?:

Was he with the WWF? What name did he use? Over to you, Greek Grapple fans :lol:

Marie Gibbon

Wrestling Dude!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2004, 08:11:57 PM »
hi Wren  :wink:

you mean Big Gus, i no he goes back to NYC in the winter but im not sure if he still does wrestling.

hes got his own website although its about him fishing nothing about wrestling its called: www.kadaros.com you can drop him a line on his guestbook or send him a message that goes direct to his email if you click on the contact part of his menu.   im sure he will be more than happy to tell you what he does.

hope this will help ya!!

love Marie xx

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
wrestling
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 02:15:53 PM »
Hi wren,

He has just updated his website and there are some very good pictures in there.

have a look  

http://www.kadaros.com/gallery
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
wrestling
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2004, 08:58:28 PM »
Hi' Dimitri,

Thanks for the photo of Gorgeous Gus! :).....he has hair too!!!!!!!! :o  :wink:

I'm off to his website to see more  :wink:  :D

Eileen

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
wrestling dude
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2004, 07:19:57 PM »
I know the man you are talking about.  I hit him once and you should have seen him run.............but he didn't catch me!!!  Seriously though I think Dimitris knows him very well and he seems to be a very amiable person.

Booking.com