Author Topic: Arillas Travel  (Read 3999 times)

Offline Wendy n Stu

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Arillas Travel
« on: September 25, 2007, 10:11:17 PM »
We have been coming to Arillas now for 9 years and were suprised and sorry not to see Olga sat at the desk in Arillas Travel this time.  We've seen her there every day for as long as we've been coming over.  I am sure many other long term visitors go back further than us with their dealings with Olga?  I hope that all is well with her?

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Arillas Travel
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 10:37:39 PM »
Olga now works across the road . Am not sure of the company's name. Think that she has her own business now but not sure.
gaygo

Offline Jennifer Ferguson

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 11:24:11 PM »
Link to Olga's Travel on left hand side of screen,under Corfu Escape,Arillas Car Hire etc.

Online Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 11:38:51 PM »
We've always dealt with Olga at Arillas Travel for the last 14 years now. Sat behind the desk organising various trips for everybody and looking after car hire and taxis for us. The last 5 years, I think, she sorted an appt for us at the Eleni/Stella. She now runs Olga's Travel, opposite the Armourada. She's been in the business for 28 years, I think. Anyone else out there dealt with and known her for a long time??
Negg

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 11:58:09 AM »
For us Olga is one of if not the best lady we have met in Arillas over the past 13yrs, Eggy hope thigs are going well for her drop me an update when you can and tell Olga we are sorry that we will not see her again this year as promised.
Cheers
Ang

Offline smoosh

• Soon have a nice hols pic rather than work badge 1
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2007, 11:50:56 AM »
We booked both our trips with Olga at Olga's travel next to the car hire place when we went - she's absolutely lovely and very helpful!

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 02:28:10 PM »
We hired the jeep from Olga's Travel.  She was really helpful and she is a lovely lady x

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 03:48:52 PM »
Have known Olga for a few years now and she has always been helpfull not only with travel help but will help with any info that you need about anything. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 02:35:09 PM »
When we first arrived in Arillas in 1992 we went to Arillas Travel and met a lovely young lady called Olga, I have hired cars, motor bikes, gone on trips and exchanged books (it was one of the few places where you could do it), nearly every time Olga was there to greet us and fix me up with what I wanted. Olga is always happy to give you any help and information that you require and will tell you about places of interest that you might not know about. I did not realise that 'Olga's Travel' was the same person until we arrived there this September.
When I meet her out and about in Arillas she will always stop to talk and have a laugh, I hope she keeps on going and growing she deserves it.
Keep on trucking Olga
Mick

Booking.com