Author Topic: Tria Adelphia apartments  (Read 6602 times)

smirky

Tria Adelphia apartments
« on: September 23, 2004, 11:11:24 PM »
:D  Hi anyone know what the apartments are like booked up for next year.
Taking my young adopted family there for a first time abroad holiday. Would be grateful of any feedback and pictures if possible.

many thanks
nigel 8)

Anonymous

Tria Adelphia apartments
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2004, 11:36:54 PM »
Hi there
my sister and I stayed in Tria Adelphia in June this year and they were really great. They have a good size pool which was always kept spotlessly clean, and they're happy for children to use all the usual lilos etc in there. They also have a small bar / restaurant. We only ate there once at night and once at lunchtime (only because there are so many nice places to try) and the food was home cooked and delicious. We found the bar was a good place to have the first and last drink of the night although plenty of people stayed there for food and drink all evening. The Tria Adelphia is run by a lovely couple called Philip and Eleni (apologies for incorrect spelling of their names....) who made us really welcome. They're currently building a new block of apartments (making three in total) which i think are due to open next summer. And it's about a 15 min stroll to the village and beach. That's about it. We had a wonderful time, loved Arillas (it was our first visit although we've been all over Greece many times before) and we're hoping to get back to Arillas and Tria Adelphia next year. I'm sure you'll love it.
Hope this helps
Sue C.

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Tria Adelphi Apts.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 10:34:25 AM »
Hi' Sue,

It was good to read your review and the fact that you are thinking about booking for next year backs it up! :)

Like yourself we have been to many places in Greece and some we have promised to return to one day but never have!  Arillas is the first place that we have actually turned the thought into reality, we just love it there. :D

Eileen

Booking.com