Author Topic: First Time in Arillas  (Read 3526 times)

Val & Steve Lawrence

First Time in Arillas
« on: September 30, 2004, 05:38:37 PM »
Had our first holiday in Arillas this September. We don't normally return to the same place but have booked to return next June.
We had a great time, met some nice people (both tourists and locals) and were really impressed.  It makes a nice change from some of the more "in your face" type resorts. We stayed at The Rainbow complex where Jimmy & Spiro make you very welcome.  We ate several times at Brouklis Taverna where the food is excellent, however Dimitris told me on Friday night that he didn't think it would rain then we had two days of terrible thunder storms !!!
Other good eating places were Portofino and the Arillas Inn.
We also enjoyed the beach (including the far end) but by the time we left it had all but disappeared as a result of the tides/bad weather.

Looking forward to returning in June.

Val & Steve

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
First Time in Arillas
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2004, 12:57:28 PM »
Hi Val & Steve, welcome to Arilas.  Me and five friends were in Arilas for the first time in July and we loved it so much that we went back on 17th September for a week, and were already looking into booking for next June.
The place is just fantastic and the people are so friendly especially Spiros, Poppy, Bobby and George at Bardis Sun.
We are only back a week and already missing the place so much, so i'm always on this site to read about other peoples experiences, you just get hooked.
Well Arilas see you in June if all goes to plan.

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Booking.com