Author Topic: Bardis sun Studios  (Read 5561 times)

Offline kes

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Relax
    • Relax in Arillas
Bardis sun Studios
« on: October 01, 2004, 10:47:22 AM »
I have been reading lots of comments re Bardis Sun Studios.
It is obviouse ther are many diferent views and opinions, which is perfectly natural,as peoples tastes vary.However  having travelled & stayed  in top hotels sailed on cruise ships & been camping all over the UK,You choose your type of holiday & take what comes.
The only requirement are cleanliness,reasonable quality food & pleasent company.For my Wife & myself,The Bardis Sun lives up to this.I don`t expect a King size bed 3 feet deep, a walk in shower & a luxery kitchen,I know before I book (or should do ) what to expect.People who complain & moan only have themselves to blame, and have usually not experienced the type of Holiday Arillas gives.We go to Arillas to crash out,there are no airs & graces in the village and the people are so friendly bacause they want you to return.As a previouse member commented "we do not want Arillas plastered all aver our TV sets" It is one a few places that is attemting to retain its individuality,and  I for One hope it remains so.

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
bardis studio
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 08:51:55 PM »
kes i read with interest your views and totaly agree with you. i havent stayed in the studios only in the hotel. my friend was staying in the studios this year so i went and had a good look for my self to get my own opinion. i know the room was very compact but i found it very clean and appropiate for the job. lets face it you havent gone on holiday to spend all day in your room.
I also agree with you Arilas does not want to get any bigger else you will lose the personnel attention you get and lets face it we dont want it like sirdari. It has lots of nice travernas and you are stuck for choice and if you want a dance you have the coconut bar togo to. what more can you ask for keep arilas small friendly thats what we love and why we keep returning year after year.

Offline Ivan

• Arillas Addict
Bardis sun Studios
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 10:03:37 PM »
8) Kes,Alex
                I stayed at the Bardis Studios (as you know Alex) and I agree with your comments 100%
                                           Ivan

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
Bardis sun Studios
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2004, 09:58:20 AM »
WE stay at the Hotel but have also looked round the studios and also had one as a late check out the first year we were there.For out needs,which include a sixteen year old daughter,they are great.we have a three bedded room which means george has her own room and can come in through her own door(window).Has to be good as we are booked twice next year and if can wangle it will try for a late one as well.Hope to run into some of you over the next don't know how many years.

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Bardis sun Studios
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 04:26:20 PM »
Hi all

Just wanna wish all at Bardis Sun a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Hope to see you all at some stage next year.

Love

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Offline Ivan

• Arillas Addict
Bardis sun Studios
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2004, 06:03:13 PM »
8)  :lol: Absolutly Lyndsaym,
                                         Spiros, Poppy and Bobby, a very happy Xmas
                                            Ivan

Booking.com