Author Topic: Bardis Sun Appartments  (Read 4270 times)

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Bardis Sun Appartments
« on: October 03, 2004, 04:00:56 PM »
I have seen many coments on this site with reference to these appartments, as this was to be the third time i have stayed there the first time back in 2000 the second 2002 i thought i would reserve my judgment untill my return 01/10/04 (just in case there had been a dramatic change).  I'm pleased to say there hadn't although i did have to bring to Poppy's attention the bathroom bin had not been emptied from Sat-Tue an oversite of the daytime cleaner, not acceptable, this bin should be top priority (i must say once i had made it clear Mon evening i would have been happier if i had returned from my evening out, to find the bin empty, it was'nt!!) I did have a change of towels on the Monday but the bedding wasn't, as i was on my own i just swopped beds.....(not always an option i know). The rest of the studio was clean as was the bar and pool area. My experience this time would not put me off staying there in the future, although i would look for other accommodation in Arillas first (variety being the spice of life an all that!!!)  :wink:  x
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Bardis Sun Apartments
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2004, 04:26:32 PM »
Sorry folks i'm not really illiterate!!! correction on Apartments.  :oops: x
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Booking.com