Author Topic: Web site  (Read 15385 times)

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Web site
« on: October 04, 2004, 08:31:34 PM »
I have just got back from a wonderful week in Arillas.Sally and i spent happy evenings in Brouklis with Ivan and Avril and then later on with Viv and Pete.The web site is making new friends of all the people on it.A big thank you to Dimitri.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Web site
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 07:21:30 AM »
Hi Harold and Sally, It was really lovely meeting you last week, We really enjoyed the two everning's we spent in your company. Hope to do it again soon. We are going back in May. Love Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Web site
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 04:27:22 PM »
hello Vivian and Peter.
                               Sally and i both enjoyed the 2 evenings we spent in your company.The first evening i will never forget for obvious reasons
(obvious to us and Ivan/Avril and Dimitris).We are back in May,May 2nd for 2 weeks so will look out for you both.
Harold,

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Web site
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 05:27:11 PM »
Errr

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Web site
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 08:22:58 PM »
think of what you were holding lol
Harold,

viv

Web site
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2004, 08:33:50 PM »
O yea Im with you now, it was very emotional, wasn,t it! Can,t believe we were all so honoured.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Web site
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2004, 01:39:33 PM »
it was a super night and the picture has pride of place at home,i have an olympic 2euro piece and an olympic pin that i have put with the photo
Harold,

Offline Lyndsaym

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Web site
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004, 05:58:33 PM »
Just on the same lines as Harold has said, this site is fantastic.  I haven't as yet met anyone that is a member although i did see Marie in July with her mum and we have e-mailed one another a few times.  Just a big congratulations and thank you to Dimitris for all his effort and hard work on keeping this site going.  I visit the site at least 5 times a day suppose it's our way of keeping in touch with Arilas.

Thanks

Lyndsay
Can't wait til next year!!!

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Web site
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2004, 07:39:07 PM »
:lol:  i come on here at least five times a day aswell lyndsay, and i think u are deffinatley right that it is our way of keeping in touch with Arillas when we cant be there!
 marie xx

arrilas
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2004, 08:06:46 PM »
i have read with interest for a while the veiws of people on this site. At first i found it very interesting and informitive. Recently i have noticed that people are using this site as an informal chat. Why not use the chat rooms, this site is surpose to be informing people new and old who come to this site on Arrilas. i have been reading more about people having friendly chats and diverting from the true meaning of the site. If you would like a chat please use the chat rooms as every time i have looked this room has been empty.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Web site
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 03:40:26 PM »
Hi Guest, Have tryed going into chat room a few time's and nobody ever there. If you read the whole site propely you will see that Dimitris had to put a stop to the old chat room as the wrong kind of people were joining in with not very nice langage or comment's. I don't know much about computer's, is there some way of letting people know you are there or do you just sit there all day and hope that somebody else might join you. Could you please advice. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
Web site
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2004, 06:07:31 PM »
I don't see any problem with using this facility as a kind of chat room.It is helpful and informative and after a while you feel like you actually know the people who use it regularly.Also for us who don't understand chat rooms this is much easier.

Anonymous

Web site
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004, 10:14:16 PM »
I have got to agree with the guest comments on this web page on how the content has changed recently of the Arillas Forum.  It has become more of a "chat place" for the few people who have met of feel they know each other through this site, to those of us who log on to read maybe the latest report, advice or new must do's or go too, it has become dare i say "very boring"!  When people have a private conversation in front of other company it is almost like people talking in a foreign language so you don't know what they are talking about! RUDE in every sense. May i say that if you have a private comment to make perhaps e-mail (if you don't know how to use the chat room) is a better option.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Web site
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004, 11:17:02 PM »
Sorry but I've got to get my tuppence worth in and also make a suggestion regarding some of the content of the posts as the 'guests' mentioned.

I don't wish to upset other members, but I have to agree with the anonymous guests. To make the chat room more user friendly maybe Dimitri could put a box on the Forum Index showing who is in it.  Hopefully this would encourage more people to go into the chat room.

Eileen.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Web site
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2004, 12:05:20 AM »
Eileen i too have to agree with you and the two guests, it just had to be said!!! not to upset anyone but the point has been made. Hopefuly Dimitri will know of a way round this growing problem and peace will prevail.  :D
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Booking.com