Author Topic: Web site  (Read 15384 times)

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
weeb site
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2004, 02:36:41 PM »
am reading with interest as i do on all new subjects posted. i agree with some points made and disagree on others. but that is my own personal view. i feel that new members might get the idea when reading some comments that is it children or adults. everyone is intitled to there own view, as harold said we dont want it to get out of hand and become a slanging match. we have a good site and views have been raised i feel now that should be the end of this subject, and lets get back to what this site is all about arilas.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Web site
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2004, 03:02:34 PM »
I think everybody on this site would agree with you Alex, Nobody want's a slanging match. I have just tryed to conquer my feeling's about chat rooms by having another look, but nobody there. Pete dosen't like them either.Please don't get me wrong Dimitries I am not saying they are a bad thing just that I have heard so many horrable thing's about them that it has made me very aware that anybody could be at the other end. Will try again another time. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Web site
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2004, 04:04:04 PM »
An end to this one i feel is a good idea (personal opinion) the point was made on page one.........eggy2, killie and harold have suggested two options to resolve the problem, only time will tell if they are a success. The Forum is for everyone to enjoy in whatever way they like so long as Arillas is the centre point of it, we should all be happy  :D
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline killie

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • Cramond Angling Club
Re: chat room - web site
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2004, 06:31:23 PM »
Quote from: eggy2

This morning I was pleased to see all the information on the local walks - great stuff - then, I find various quotes. While all quotes are relevant to the users that send them what has General Schwartzkopf got to do with Arillas?

Hence the reason that perhaps another forum for off topic stuff can be posted.

Anonymous

Web site
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2004, 09:21:58 PM »
I'm one of the 'guests' who have commented on this topic, i am miffed at just what you would do viv if you had my name? its exactly that kind of attitude that made me decide not to use my name in the first place!!!! If other people's opinions bother you so much all i can say is you need to 'chill'  RUDE is something i most  definately am NOT, and in a world of free speach my last word on this subject is "if the cap fits, you wear it".

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Web site
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2004, 09:37:45 PM »
I would do or say no different then I have name or no name, and I am not willing to get draged into a slanging match so will discuss this any further with you . Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Web site
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2004, 11:13:07 PM »
Sorry should have been a NOT after will. VIV

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com