Author Topic: New House for Rent  (Read 9048 times)

Offline redsun

New House for Rent
« on: November 05, 2007, 11:32:18 AM »
Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that im looking after a new house for rent in Arillas. Its 2 bedrooms and I am assisting the owner with bookings. Use of the Nikos swimming pool and facilities, all details will be in www.arillas-nikos.com

Thanks

Hayley

Offline karena

Re: New House for Rent
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 09:58:37 PM »
where are the apartments hayley ? we are looking to book something for june next year , we know arillas well but dont know these apartments

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 10:42:14 PM »
Hi I have a feelinh they are near Eileen's villa. Im sure she will let you know tomorrow if im right. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »
Hi Viv,  I'm up late tonight :-)   Yep your right they are fairly near my place. 

Karena, if you look at this map you can see them on the far right of the page..... http://www.arillas.com/page/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,122/lang,en/

Eileenx

Offline redsun

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 11:01:43 AM »
The apartments are The Nikos Apartments and the new house is on the complex. It is just up the road from the small motor car workshop. I stayed at the complex this year for one week and it was the most relaxing and fun time I have ever had on a holiday. They cant do enough for you and that is why I said I would help them get bookings in for the house. You can see photos of the complex on www.arillas-nikos.com im working hard on the website for them too. The swimming pool is lovely and the food is delicious. If you are interested in booking the new house (2 bedrooms) let me know and I will be able to get you a discount. Thanks, Hayley x

Offline raff

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 03:54:03 PM »
hello.
      We are going out on Monday 21st July for 4 weeks.  What prices would we be looking at? 2 Adults & 2 Children.
   cheers Raff

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 04:48:45 PM »
Hi Hayley

We are looking to go in July 2008.  Can you get me a price for 2 adults and one child (aged 8).  Thanks

Mango

Offline karena

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »
hi hayley thanks for getting back to me I tried to reply to your e-mail,address but it bounced back a couple of times k

Offline redsun

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 11:17:01 AM »
Hi,

I am sorry that some emails have been returned, we are currently updating the servers so it will all be up and running shortly.

Will post the prices for you on the forum today and if you have any questions please email me through info@redsuninternational.com

Many thanks

Hayley

Offline redsun

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 11:24:32 AM »
Hi Mango,

How long are you wanting to rent the house for?

Kind regards

Hayley

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 11:25:52 AM »
Hi Hayley

It would be for two weeks at the end of July please.

Thanks
Mango

Offline redsun

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 01:07:19 PM »
FOR RAFF

Hi Raff,

If you would like the house for 4 weeks from the 21st July 08 I can do it for :

Because it is high season we usually charge for four people sharing - 80 Euro per night for the house which would work out at 2240 Euro for the month. Giving a discount for the length of stay, I could do it for 2100 Euro for the month or thereabouts if this suits you? Please let me know.

Thanks

Hayley

FOR MANGO :

For 2 weeks at the end of July I can do it for 860 Euros if this suits you? Any questions please get in touch.

Thanks

Hayley

Offline redsun

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 01:59:55 PM »
FOR KARENA :

For 2 weeks in June I can do it for 850 Euros or thereabouts if this suits you? Any questions please get in touch.

Kind regards

Hayley
www.redsuninternational.com

Booking.com