Author Topic: AIR MALTA  (Read 21056 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: AIR MALTA
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2007, 06:25:38 PM »
Our flights from Manchester next July are with Air Malta through XL.  Glad to hear the food is included because there wasn't an option to pay for meals when I booked.  The reports sound ok thank goodness!

Offline raff

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2007, 08:33:47 PM »
Hello again.
      Every time we have flown with Air Malta the tell you that if you have paid for your meals, you should claim the money.  They have always been very helpful.  Are you and your family going early next year Jo? I think I spoke to your husband outside Ina's a few times.
Raff

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 12:32:40 AM »
Yes we are going July 18th for two weeks cant wait!

riggers

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 12:44:11 AM »
Hi Jo. I'm a bit confused, are you going on 18th june or 18th july. If june maybe i will see you there.....riggers....

riggers

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 12:57:11 AM »
Sorry on (coming to Arillas) it says 18th june......riggers....

riggers

« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 02:06:28 AM »
Who care's, enjoy yourself,i'm certain i will...............riggers....

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 05:04:51 PM »
18th JULY!

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2008, 07:54:14 PM »
We have just booked for Kos in september and that is with Air Malta out of Birmingham , great flight times 13.40 out and 22.40 back . First time with these but have flown with many different airlines now and listening to everyone I am sure it will be ok.

Jo may see you and your other half in Arillas we are there form the 14th July .

Yammas

Dave n Anne

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 11:24:41 PM »
Hi Dave & Anne
Great to hear you are off to Kos in September.  Julia & I have just booked back at the Mythos Apartments in Tingaki for September (25th onwards), so might get to see you.
Hope you have a great time.  We can't decide which we like best.  Tingaki in Kos is great and so is Arillas.  The best news is that we get to visit both in 2008, just like we did in 2007.
Have flown with Air Malta to Malta and have no complaints - they looked after us well.
Best wishes
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 08:30:23 AM »
Hi PJ

As you know we went to Tingaki 2 years ago and it will be nice to return later this year to see if anything has changed , maybe even get to the salt lake this year as it is just Anne and myself . Sorry we won't see you as we are there from the 13th to 20th sept . But also like you we get to do both Tingaki and Arillas this year .

Yammas

Dave n Anne

Offline wayne

• arillas trip 6
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 08:48:39 AM »
i flew air malta last year ,to thassos.they were awful.when the plane was airborn they announced as we are a budget airline food was not included but we could buy sandwiches and wraps for about £3 each.so 2 sandwiches and 2 beers came to a really cheap £12.coffee and tea had too be paid for also.i hope i never fly air malta again.the cabin crew were really ignorant and all they wanted to do was sell you stuff.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 11:34:38 AM »
I think EJ will be the same too!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 04:46:16 PM »
So long as easyjet gets me there and back safely I don't care....it's only a few hours out of my life!
Sandy x

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 05:46:04 PM »
Having flown with Easyjet,Ryanair and several other low cost airlines all I can say is you get what you pay for , no food included so expect to pay through the nose if you do want food . We always take something with us to eat and this is fine , I also always have a glass of wine on the flight and the difference in price to other airlines I think is comparable . We have been told there will be no food on the Air Malta flight so hey sarnies & wine for me .

Yammas

Dave n Anne

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »
We leave about 5.30 p.m. anyway on our EJ flight so we can eat something at the airport and just take some snacks for the flight if we are hungry and going back is a night flight so we dont really need a meal..  3.5 hours isnt a long time just as long as we are safe.  The food is over rated now on planes anyway and I cant stand all the messing about with the food trays... mind you when you are starving I can eat anything!  The best food we had on any flight was Olympic and we have never flown with Air Malta.  I didnt realise they flew elsewhere, thought it was just Malta.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com