Author Topic: AIR MALTA  (Read 21087 times)

Offline Joyce

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: AIR MALTA
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2008, 07:37:47 PM »
If you need food to take with you for your flight back to the UK - you can't do any better than to get something prepared for you at The Creperie. Delicious, fresh food and dirt cheap compared to airline food.  Just a word of warning though - one baguette would have been more than enough for Sandy and I to share!!!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2008, 10:08:17 PM »
Now thats a very good idea Joyce.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 12:33:58 AM »
OK.  Now I'm DREADING my Air Malta flight.  The only perk I get is that I get to eat all 5 meals each holiday! Call me sad but I love all the airport/flight build up - including the meals. (well, apart from the flying but lets gloss over that..)  The good thing is that my lot are usually desperately trying to get some kip when the food trolley comes round which means that I, as the caring mother has to 'save' the meals for when they all wake up.  This actually translates to I scoff the lot!!

Dave and Ann, please come and say hi.  We will be in the Coconut every night so you will not miss us! I am the token holiday tourist with the Pina Colada! ( and that goes for you as well Eggy and Wegg, Please lets meet up this year!)

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 01:26:34 AM »
Hi Jo

Pina Colada ? whats wrong with the ouzo

Yammas

Dave

Offline iluvsangeorge

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • About Agios Georgios
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »
Jo and Joyce, etc

What makes you think you will get no food on your Air Malta flights to Corfu? We always have found it is included in the price of the ticket.  We have bought "flight only" through XL but possibly if your flights are part of a package holiday the TO does not pay for a meal !

To check why don't you email Air Malta customer services at charters@airmalta.com.mt
Give them your flight details including flight number as the number used to have a code which indicates Meal Included. Alternatively ring them (probably Customer Services: 0845 070 1909 but make sure you speak to the Charters section).

Dennis

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2008, 02:51:40 PM »
Hi JO & Joyce

Thanks for that but we was told by the company we booked the flights with that there was no food included . So if we get food it's a bonus , if not it's not a problem as we will eat as soon as we arrive in Kos .

Yammas

Dave n Anne

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2008, 06:58:27 PM »
Dave and Ann, please come and say hi.  We will be in the Coconut every night so you will not miss us! I am the token holiday tourist with the Pina Colada! ( and that goes for you as well Eggy and Wegg, Please lets meet up this year!)

Jo
It will only take a e1,000,000 land sale to keep us away. A reminder when you're close to coming over so we don't forget.
Kostas and Peri also have my busness mobile number and Kavvadades is only 6 mins away.
(Could be at Coconut before he finishes pouring the ouzo)
Negg

Maggie

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2008, 10:13:40 PM »
We always book flight only now with xl. When we book online, it says no food included, and an option to pay for meals, (which we never do) but usually, when our tickets arrive, they have 'Meal included' printed on them.

riggers

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2008, 10:16:13 PM »
Thats one to remember Maggie.

Maggie

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2008, 10:18:36 PM »
I don't think airplane food is worth paying for, but I do eat it.lol.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2008, 10:45:20 PM »
I agree Maggie.
Sandy x

Booking.com