Author Topic: Missing Arillas  (Read 6039 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Missing Arillas
« on: October 09, 2004, 07:47:18 AM »
Just got back yesturday from out first holiday in Arillas, and im here to tell you, you are not lair's How wondefull the place is,wow and the people, we felt as if we had known them all our lives, Thomas from Arillas Bay and Seabreeze made us feel so welcome and Dimitri just made our holiday with all that lovely food, (by the way Dimitri we had Yorkshire pudding last night and couldn't stop laughing all te time we were eating) It was lovely to meet Harold and Sally, Paul&Debs 5, Norm and Sandy and had some great evernings with Ivan and Avril (don't forget Quote of the week) Could go on for ever but will stop now and bore you to death later on in the week. Cheers Viv and Pete.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re-missing Arillas
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2004, 12:42:04 PM »
Hi' Vivian,

Wow, you were up early this morning, I bet you could not sleep for thinking about dashing down to the travel agent at 9am to book for next May. :D

It was great fun to read your reviews, you really enjoyed Arillas, (I'm sure we all quite smugly knew  you would :wink: ), more than likely we will see you in Arillas sometime then! :D

Lucky Norm, Sandy and Paul have another week to go.....and of course I'm jealous. :mrgreen:

Cheers,

Eileen

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Missing Arillas
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2004, 04:41:13 PM »
Sally and i were walking back to our apartments from the beach one day and Anna shouted 'Harold'.I know that we hire the cars from Arillas car hire but was quite surprised,but pleased when Anna shouted me.At the time i did not know that Dimitris had put my picture up.but that night he told me what he had done and it all fell into place(you should have seen the pictures of Ivan and me that  he was thinking of putting up.It was a good idea of Dimitris to do this as we can now look at the site and see who people are.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Anonymous

Missing Arillas
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 07:36:01 PM »
Dimitris had put my picture up

Hello Harold!  Good to see you again  :D  and here is me thinking that you had been so clever putting you photo on  :wink:

I bet you are counting the days until next year for your holiday in the Horizon. :D  :D

Say hello to Sally,

Eileenx

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Missing Arillas
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2004, 08:21:50 PM »
hello Eileen,
how are you and Kieth,
counting and saving lol.No i am not tha clever
Harold,

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Missing Arillas
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2004, 10:27:14 AM »
Hi Eileen, Not far of the mark, I had been on line looking for flight's and I did go down to the travel agent's later in the day. Don,t know as yet weather we will go with manos or just get a flight and book a apartment direct, in May but we sure are going back. Viv & Pete

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Ivan

• Arillas Addict
Missing Arillas
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2004, 11:04:47 AM »
8)  :lol: Just back (on Fri) from two weeks staying in the Bardis Sun Studios. First a big HI and thanks to all the people who made our stay among the best holiday we have ever had.These include-(in no particular order) Harold & Sally, Viv & Pete, Richard & Alex, Pete &Deb5, Norm& Sandy, Christine our Rep., Spiros Poppy& Bobby and of course Dimitris and all the staff at the Brouklis for keeping us fed, weather forecasts, etc.
        I found it very interesting that of the many people I spoke to few were on their first visit and those that were said they would be returning.
 Thia fact bears out the truthfulness of the favourable reports the resort has been getting here and eleswhere- just don't tell too many people!
                               Ivan

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Missing Arillas
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2004, 11:38:36 PM »
Hello to all who have just returned  :)  it's great to read all your stories.
It sounds like you all had a great time  :D and have brought back some lovely memories.

Roll on next year.

Eileen

anna

Missing Arillas
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2004, 12:43:42 AM »
good memory harold (silver punto in may and stay at horizon)?
(now you see me often not so many people in arillas so quiet the most of the appartments are close but we have very hot whether)
take care
Quote from: harold
Sally and i were walking back to our apartments from the beach one day and Anna shouted 'Harold'.I know that we hire the cars from Arillas car hire but was quite surprised,but pleased when Anna shouted me.At the time i did not know that Dimitris had put my picture up.but that night he told me what he had done and it all fell into place(you should have seen the pictures of Ivan and me that  he was thinking of putting up.It was a good idea of Dimitris to do this as we can now look at the site and see who people are.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
Missing Arillas
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2004, 01:28:32 PM »
Hello Anna,
it was good to see you and to read your post on here.Sally and i are back in May so will be hiring a car again from yourselves.We didnot hire a car this September/October as we both just wanted to relax on the beach after a very busy year for us both.
See  you in May.
Harold,

Booking.com