Author Topic: Easy Jet  (Read 77067 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Easy Jet
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2008, 05:18:40 PM »
Same for us - we were delayed at Corfu, but it didn't matter because our first train was at 0710am. We didn't drive to Gatwick because parking for four weeks was just too expensive. We got home to Somerset at about 11am, having left Elena Stella at 8pm. Mind you it was far cheaper overall than a flight from Bristol.

Phil

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »

Glad I made you smile ladies :-)
Yep, I reckon you're right Sandy. How are all going to persuade Blonde Girl to put us up?
Thinking caps at the ready :-)

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2008, 07:52:15 PM »
Loved that report on easyjet Becky, good giggle at Christian's frisking! lol.

Now where is your full holiday report???

We're all looking forward to it.

Sharon xx

Offline BeckyB

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2008, 08:17:37 PM »

I think Christian rather enjoyed his 'frisking' too :-)
I've posted on accomadation about the Zambeta Apts & I'm hoping to get my full one done tonight/tomorrow.
BeckyB xx

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2008, 08:53:16 PM »
I think i might just stick with flying from Leeds Bradford Becky as i said before its 10 minutes in a taxi From Idle to the airport, i know its a tad cheaper from Manchester but its a pain in the butt getting there and when you've paid for parking it probably works out more expensive :-(  also if there is an accident on the M62 ,which normally has at least 1 a day its bye bye flight if they close it, as they did last week for 2 hours
So roll on 14th august 2009
                                      Tony

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #155 on: October 26, 2008, 11:41:36 AM »
Hi Becky,

Would like to add my thanks to all the others for your report - the frisking gave me a chuckle, too.  I take it Christian doesn't read the forum, if you're still getting away with tucking items into his suitcase?  LOL.

We arrived at Gatwick on our return with Easyjet in May at 12.40 am, as well - but Colin pre-booked a night at the Travel Lodge at Gatwick.  He did this at the same time as booking the flights, months in advance and the room was so much cheaper being so far in advance as well.

Made it much more civilsed, but then if I remember rightly, you booked it all last minute anyway, which is what we had been planning to do in September, so we can't always get it right, can we?
lynn xx

Booking.com