Author Topic: Easy Jet  (Read 77129 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: Easy Jet
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2008, 10:49:03 AM »
Just had TV on while getting ready for work and there was an advert on for Easy Jet showing a map of destinations that they will be serving and our beloved Corfu was there will be on drop down list soon im sure as it said some new routes will be available from 12th. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2008, 11:18:07 AM »
Sorry about last posting makes it sound like 12th Jan the man said 12th May. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Yvonne

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »
I checked out the Easy Jet site last night it showed one flight a day from Gatwick approx 5pm ish with one return from Corfu arriving Gatwick approx midnight ish i found a good price for two seats inc taxes and 20kg each hold luggage in August £187 the prices varied greatly depending which day of the week you wish to travel.

Yvonne x
Love to talk to people who have enjoyed Arillas as much as i have.  :-)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2008, 02:41:53 PM »
Just repriced our Thomas Cook booking with Easy Jet and horror! We could fly from Gatwick the day after (8 July) returning 22nd, with full hold baggage and taxes for less than £60 each. That's HALF of what we paid! Even the train fares or parking don't bring it close!

However, the times are poor for the return - we'd either drive to Gatwick and pay 2 weeks parking at the airport or have to sit at Gatwick all night (1am to 7am) before we could get the train home.

Real shame they don't go from Bristol. But I bet many of you could yake advantage if you can be flexible about the exact date!

p&j

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »
As I said, we have booked flights from 17 August to 2 September for £100 with Easyjet. I am ecstatic!
Sandy x

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »
Just been noseying around on the easyjet website and found return flights for two in June for less than £150 , even taking into account travelling from the midlands and car parking it still sounds a bargain .

Yammas

Dave n Anne

riggers

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2008, 08:17:47 PM »
I've just had my nosey on the site, They are not doing flights from Manchester to Corfu this year tut.
Not to worry my hols are booked for this year, all the same it would of been nice if we wanted to get that extra sneaky break in.
Hopefully next year they will be doing Manchester- Corfu.
Riggers...

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2008, 10:47:06 PM »
Maybe even East midlands to corfu , whoopee

Yammas

Dave n Anne

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2008, 04:36:19 PM »
we could have saved around £300 if we had booked these for when we go mid-july.  Gutted! Although, like already mentioned, we would have to get from lancashire to Gatwick which wouldnt be cheap, but reckon I would still save.  Definitely an option if i could persuade my mum to have the kids for a long weekend and sneak away for a romantic break.  God, what bliss eh!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »
I've been looking too and the dates we would like are available.. just need to find somewhere to sleep, dont mind the beach though..  I couldnt sleep last night thinking about it and the chance of going back is getting every nearer!  What a brilliant idea to fly to Corfu!  Perhaps they can update the airport if more flights are going through... that is going to be a scream!  I feel reluctant to broadcast it.... (as if people wont find out or already know!)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »
Been looking at the flights also.  Would be a bit of a clart but we could save £400 by catching the National Express coach from Newcastle to Gatwick then an Easyjet flight rather than flying direct from Newcastle.  That could be an extra week in Arillas.  Roll on pay day when I can work on Mick.

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »
Just had another look on Easyjet website and it seems all the cheap flights have gone.  Cheapest I could find was£148.  Has anyone else noticed this.

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »
Running out of our Greek cigarettes bought in October so just booked 3 nights in February at a nice looking hotel in Majorca for £90 each including transfer.

Thank you Easy Jet

riggers

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2008, 11:18:45 PM »
Good for you PhilandJen.
That seems a good price, I hope you enjoy.
As for the ciggies,my son is just running out of the ones i brought home in October.
Must have a think about that one.

Riggers..

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 12:47:45 PM »
I haven't even looked to see how much we could have saved by going Easyjet, as we already booked in September.  (Don't want to know! lol)

We are going from Gatwick anyway so there wouldn't have been any additional prices to detract from the saving.  Also since we booked, our flight times have been changed to less convenient times anyway, arriving late at night both ends. 

Such is life or c'est la vie!  (Don't know what that is in Greek?!)
Looking forward to it anyway...
Lynn

Booking.com