Author Topic: Next Year  (Read 12964 times)

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Next Year
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2004, 10:11:31 PM »
last 2 posts (guest )are by me.
Harold
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
next year
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2004, 10:22:11 PM »
i will certainly have a drink on the 23rd for you no fears there. happy birthday viv for the 17th. my birthday is tues another year older it comes to us all. next year only having one holiday in arrilas but will make certain i have two the year after. am bringing some friends with me in sept they came with me two years ago and like every one fell in love with arrilas. hope to see you all soon

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Next Year
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2004, 10:37:31 AM »
Eileen did i tell you about the good deal Sally and i Got for next May

GRRRRRRRRRRrrrr I knew it Harold, it had to be you :twisted:

Eileenx

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Next Year
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2004, 06:10:01 PM »
Hi Alex, not going to ask your age,as your likeky to be younger then me, but Happy Birthday for Tuesday. Yes Harold you did tell us about your great deal. I wonder who holds the record for the best deal? has to be in the same month or it won't be fair,any taker's?

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline kizmet

!
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2004, 07:31:21 PM »
Hi Viv.

i got back just over 2 weeks ago, and we just booked the flights and sorted the hotel out our selfs, befor we went.It worked out so much cheaper to do it this way than when we went with Thomas Cook.

If your looking for  a good deal with a tour op though, id recomend having a look in going places, there doing 3 weeks for the price of 2 week for summer 2005 in Arillas.

Claire.

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
next year
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2004, 08:15:24 PM »
i have had some goo deals in the past, 276 each b/b that was at the marina in sept 2 years ago price has crept up since. i keep trying to find cheap flights but havent found any cheaper then my package deals. if i could go as a late deal i could find some. but we have to book our holidays in advance and i dont want to miss out on a holiday in arrilas leaving it to the last minute just incase i couldnt get a flite. thanks viv for birthday greeting i think you will be surprised when we meet, looking at your photo we are very simlar in looks. infact one of my lads fthought it was me haha

Offline kizmet

Alex!
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2004, 10:53:17 PM »
Hi Alex.

I found flight searchers was really good. They search all flights with all tour ops and come up with the best price flights even if there not last minute. There free phone number is 0800 093 5434.
or try
Your locol Thomson or Lunn Poly. i found Thomas Cook very costly for flight only.

Claire.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Next Year
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2004, 06:25:27 PM »
Hi Alex, your have to get your photo up, then everybody can say? whether we do look alike or not. Love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
next year
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2004, 08:15:35 PM »
hi every one will sort a photo out and get it up, will have to read up how to do it. will make a note of fightsearchers and give it a try. i will go and read up how to send photo off

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
Next Year
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2004, 03:33:12 PM »
Hi Alex, mmm, yep, mmm, don't know, will ask Pete what he thinks tonight. Cheers Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
next year
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2004, 06:32:36 PM »
well viv the photo is up i no its not very clear, that was taken in may when we were on holiday. thanks demitris for helping us out there. at least you do get a chance to spot people when your in arrilas, so hope everyone will be able to see its me. so say hello if you see me. alex

Booking.com