Author Topic: Wonderful Place!  (Read 11802 times)

adalia

Wonderful Place!
« on: January 15, 2008, 10:50:08 AM »
Ibiza Spain offers spots where you could stay and have some fun in waters. Hotels and beaches are there for you! there are  known of its full and satisfying service and amenities. The place has in all, ten hotels spread all through out the area. Not only that, it has Ibiza beach which could answer the thirst of people's longing of water enjoyment during holidays. The apartment too, as its main property too, is ready for purchasing. Thus, Ibiza, Spain could really grant the enough yet, a good stay in this place. As one of Spain territory, it is one of the hot spots where people would rather stay in their holidays. The most about its beaches here is its being the cleanest water amongst the Med; and it is being  awarded.

Offline Mango

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Wonderful Place!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 12:04:42 PM »
Hi Adalia

Ive never really fancied Spain, give me Arillas anyday.

Amanda

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 12:22:27 PM »
Adalia,

You would not like it we started to post messages on your Ibiza forums about Arillas, so please don't abuse this forum again.

I have found at least 9 other forums where you have posted the same messages but the Astronomy one is the best

Your posting on the http://stargeezerastronomy.com/forum/ 

I think I might put a message on there about "Uranus"

stargeezerastronomy.com > Recent Posts
Pages: [1] 2

1.  Astronomy and Observing / General discussions and Observing / Great place!
 on: Thursday, 06 December, 2007, 01:45 UTC
Started by adalia - Last post by adalia
Ibiza spain is  one of the joys of being on this island is that, no matter where you are, especially when driving, you are never far from one of the many wonderful beaches or secluded little coves. One of my colleagues deeply impressed to this place while ago when she was there.

2.  Astronomy and Observing / General discussions and Observing / All are welcome in this site!
 on: Thursday, 06 December, 2007, 01:42 UTC
Started by starsinmyeyes - Last post by adalia
Great Day! Many wonderful things await you here. Welcome!

3.  Astronomy and Observing / General discussions and Observing / Have a nice day!
 on: Thursday, 06 December, 2007, 01:40 UTC
Started by adalia - Last post by adalia
Hello everyone! I’m just newly found this site and interested to be a user since I have a great belief that it can be worth for my interest in tourism and I  enjoyed surfing in the net especially in the attractive natures.

TerryW

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 01:24:11 PM »
Well done Terry!

I was going to search for the same stuff . but you got me first,
I think it is time that our friend adalia is deleted for the forum members as it looks like she can not contribute in our website in an honest  way.
I'm not sure if it is worthy answering to such posts because they could be created by "bots" which are programs that go around in the net, finding forums or other scripts that they can post in, and "pollute" them with their posts by adding a small text and of course  a link of their website.
their aim is to create links on popular websites. In this way they achieve a better rank in search engine listings.

Have a nice day everyone

dimitris
PS:
Something was wrong with the web cam today I tried to fix it a few minutes ago. I hope it will not keep falling down...

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 02:00:19 PM »
Thanks Terry and Dimitris.
I was going to respond but you've said all I wanted to.

Phil

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 02:36:47 PM »

I think it's best to ignore such posters. A reaction...any type of reaction is what they want...in fact I'm doing it now even although I had no intentions of doing so!!!

Eileenx

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 03:21:27 PM »
I didn`t want to reply about the post. Maybe a good time to have an "iggy" button!?!
Lindypops.

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 11:12:35 PM »
well said terry /dimitris,2 different worlds ,and arillas for the best and beautiful people,who are genuine, and thankful ,to the all the locals who make our holidays so special,i wonder if bars/resturants in ibiza would remember people the following year,,,,,i ,dont think so.............yammas

Offline Paul C

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 11:32:15 AM »
Spot on kevin.g my sentiments exactly.

Paul

Offline James W

• Adonis in Arillas ;-)
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 10:14:58 PM »
I fully agree Arillas is a "Wonderful place".

But I refrain from telling people about it, because we're finding it difficult to book a holiday there as it is ;-)

Booking.com