Author Topic: litter bins  (Read 3574 times)

Offline NORM&SANDY

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
litter bins
« on: October 21, 2004, 12:07:57 AM »
can anyone suggest a way of starting a petition to ask the Mayor of arillas to get the bins collected more often as the only complaint i heard while staying there was about the litter and many saying that they would not return because of it,it would be in there interest to get something sorted asap,
norm

Anonymous

litter bins
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 10:46:06 AM »
Yes, ask him to give me the job and somewhere to live, an old shack will do, and I will empty them twice a day. Now seriously I didn't hear any complaint's at all except for one youngster saying ther was nothing to do and I quess they should have been in Sidari.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
litter bins
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 12:59:19 PM »
We did notice a lot of full to overflowing litter bins this year.Someone mentioned it on the forum when they were running Arillas down,so decided to look out for it as had never noticed before.all the rubbish though belonged to tourists.

Offline Paul/Deb5

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
litter bins
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 11:19:44 PM »
Yes the litter bins we saw seem to be a bit flimsy and after the storm they seem to be hanging by just the bag.
 on the river near us they have round concrete ones with decorative pebbles which look inkeeping and have a couple of signs to say 'bin it or take it home' they would look nice along the front ? but mainly alot of it gets washed up.
 Anyway perhaps its something me & Norm can sort when we're there ??

Paul/Deb5

Booking.com