Author Topic: Flight list  (Read 25217 times)

Offline holliepos

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Flight list
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 04:33:51 PM »
May not be all bad news.

If Thomsonfly pull out of the charter seats market, maybe the likes of Easyjet will see that as an oppurtunity to expand into airports where Thomsonfly are currently operating.

Here's hoping!

Angie

Offline martin-w

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2008, 03:48:52 AM »
Hi!
See my reply on 'Easyjet' topic for my views on the subject!
I am twelve feet in the air with out support. I am paying £248 for a single return seat in May with Thomsonfly via Firstchoice(£50 cheaper with Firstchoice even though it's on the same flight as Thomson!)  from CWL Cardiff for a trip that is available from Gatwick at a lot less. Total madness!
Martin.

Offline dandett

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2008, 08:02:55 PM »
Hi
the single direct flight in south-eastern  Europe to Corfu is operated by Wizzair- once/week / from Hungarian capital - Budapest - depart 20.40PM, from half of June until half of September
flight back saturday 23.20PM some tricky hours for the poor us...
Other via flights are operated by Aegenan airlines trough Athens from our Romanian capital Bucharest...few times weekly ..
Sadly it seems that all the charter options are already booked by the local tourism operators which eventually might sell only tickets at double prices..

Offline ALLYN

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 02:45:42 PM »
Just a quickey, we have just been advised that Thomson fly have cancelled all Tuesday Cardiff -  Corfu flights

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 10:09:18 PM »
Does that affect you Allyn we had it once from leeds bradford 2 weeks before we flew to Turkey with my travel
They offered flights from other airports which wasn't an option a full refund or choose another destination
I went on the internet and found Lanzarote but it was £200 more expensive but they honoured the original price we payed so i dont suppose you can be fairer than that
                                          Tony

Booking.com