Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 885067 times)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #1695 on: July 11, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
Erja

Your reputation preceeds you! Hopefully we will meet another time.

Reputation...? I am sure I drank it... :D But I am sure that we meet one day in the place we all love :)
Life is good ;)

Offline justlynn

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #1696 on: July 11, 2011, 02:23:53 PM »
Reputation...? I am sure I drank it... :D

:D  Hee hee  :D

Offline JohnJ

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #1697 on: July 26, 2011, 03:19:08 PM »
Just to say that 2012 schedules have just been announced by Easyjet and we have booked two return flights and luggage for £198.63 next May/June.  Great!!!!!
JohnJ
JOHN JOHNSON

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1698 on: July 26, 2011, 04:02:30 PM »
Have to say how envious I am. I am already committed to work until next July, and will have to wait many weeks for the EasyJet schedules. But believe me I will be here the first day I can. And with any luck never come back.

Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1699 on: July 26, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »
I met up with Viv today in town and she told me that Easyjet had released their flights .........

Flippin' 'eck!!    Wish I'd waited!  We've already booked Kaloudis for next May through Thomson at a cost of around £870 (ish)   For the same time, we could have booked flights for both of us for £141 plus luggage. Then booked separate accommodation.  Darn it!    Guess what we'll do next year?

Anyway, no worried at least we'll be in our favourite place (independently) in October 2011 and package May 2012, and who knows what Sept/Oct 2012 will bring??

Janis x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1700 on: July 26, 2011, 05:58:44 PM »
Janis meluvver, I am sorry it worked out like that. Kaloudis is a fabulous place to stay, but most of your money will never be in their hands or their pockets. At risk of hijacking this thread, we are back to the Tour Operators or independent debate. My opinion is well known - we always go independent.

Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1701 on: July 26, 2011, 08:15:56 PM »
Eleni told us in May that they'd been with Thomson for 14 years and in that time they'd not had any increase...
The only reason I booked for next May is because the prices seemed to be increasing every time I looked. Ah well, chalking it up to experience (or lack of!) and will DEFINITELY be going independent both times next year

Janis x

Offline Pete E

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #1702 on: August 14, 2011, 11:13:04 AM »
We're arriving tomorrow and getting very excited now.  We're staying at the Nikos Apartments yet again (fourth time!).  We missed last year and the year before, so hopefully not too much has changed, although I understand one good change is that Arillas in now brewing its own beer - can't wait to try that!

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1703 on: August 14, 2011, 12:01:19 PM »
You'll have a FANTASTIC time, Pete E!

Don't forget to let us know all about it on your return

Janis x

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #1704 on: August 14, 2011, 09:26:43 PM »
We're arriving tomorrow and getting very excited now.  We're staying at the Nikos Apartments yet again (fourth time!).  We missed last year and the year before, so hopefully not too much has changed, although I understand one good change is that Arillas in now brewing its own beer - can't wait to try that!

You will love it and do say hello Pete if you see a blonde after Friday with a large beer in little hands ;)
Life is good ;)

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1705 on: August 14, 2011, 09:48:52 PM »
You got something you want to tell us, Erja??!  When did you start asking to be addressed as "hello Pete"??  Can't believe it's your turn soon, bet you can't wait.  Really looking forward to your reporting once there xx
Cheryl O

Offline reni

« Reply #1706 on: August 14, 2011, 11:53:36 PM »
12 more sleeps then we will be in paradise,taking our two gorgeous grand-daughters for their first time so excited !!!

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1707 on: August 15, 2011, 01:19:41 AM »
Have a great time, Reni!

Where are you staying?

12 more sleeps? (probably 11 by now!) - we've got six and a half weeks to wait and anticipate....

Janis x

Offline reni

« Reply #1708 on: August 15, 2011, 11:32:43 AM »
Thanks Janis we are staying at the Horizon cant wait,it will soon be your turn where are you staying?

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #1709 on: August 15, 2011, 12:06:40 PM »
You got something you want to tell us, Erja??!  When did you start asking to be addressed as "hello Pete"??  Can't believe it's your turn soon, bet you can't wait.  Really looking forward to your reporting once there xx

:D no nothing to tell Cheryl :D :D :D !!! I can't wait for my turn and if I can somehow waddle through today and next 3 days at work then the glittering price of two gorgeous weeks in Arillas will be mine! ;)

Life is good ;)

Booking.com