Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 885312 times)

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #1995 on: July 01, 2012, 10:18:57 PM »
Common as muck ....
Phil

Absolutely not...should read....free as the wind.... :-) xxx

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1996 on: July 01, 2012, 11:30:20 PM »

Hi Weeze81, welcome back, we first visited in 2002 and then spent years looking for similar places and nothing compared...so we came back, twice a year so far in the last few years and I can't see that changing except to increase our visits.
The village has not changed too much, just be prepared for a wonderful welcome, and lots of familiar faces, just a little older!
The Marinaki is a lovely place to stay, beach and blue sea is your view.
 Be sure to use Jo Wissetts' swing, she is unable to go this year so it needs keeping warm, but you can only swing on it with a glass of wine in your hand ;)
You will all have a wonderful time, but then of course you already know that.

Val x

The love affair continues.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #1997 on: July 02, 2012, 12:43:31 AM »
I've done a bit of packing today, just got to get through next week!  See you there.

Packing well in advance Cheryl, wont start mine till next Sunday.
See you there.

Rainbow awaits

Offline georgia

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #1998 on: July 02, 2012, 03:33:34 AM »
So envious of all that are enjoying and anticipating Arillas right now, have been home for a month and already itching to get back and trying to scrape together funds for a late sept visit. Angela 66...like your style, i too love a Primani visit...sorted out for your hols without a big hit on the purse, girl after my own heart!!xx

Offline Timbo

• Lost count of how many visits now! :)
    • Facebook
« Reply #1999 on: July 02, 2012, 12:44:16 PM »
I will be there 5 weeks today, staying at Mathraki. :)

It's been a while since I've hung out on the forum and even longer since I last visited Arillas (3 years) :(

This will be my third holiday there and I can't wait!

@Eggy - Yes, I'll be packing my darts! :) Hope to meet up with you again mate.

Tim

I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2000 on: July 02, 2012, 01:18:36 PM »
Twill be good to see you can still hit that Double 1 , Tim.

Negg

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2001 on: July 02, 2012, 01:42:39 PM »
Val, I think I may have already sent him some pics (which added to my TORTURE!!!) via facebook, and one with my beloved swing :-(

Offline Timbo

• Lost count of how many visits now! :)
    • Facebook
« Reply #2002 on: July 02, 2012, 02:45:49 PM »
Twill be good to see you can still hit that Double 1 , Tim.

Negg

Haha! I'll have James run me through the mill over the next few weeks, not that it will do me any good! The Madhouse is usually where I end up! :)
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2003 on: July 02, 2012, 03:40:23 PM »
You keep ya hands off him, Timbo, he's going to be doing the cleaning for his mum ha ha as if!

John I started early because I was having an 'I've got nothing to wear' moment and needed to sort out what needed washing and ironing too - it's going to take all week to get it dry!  Also think daughter will want some babysitting and then her Sunday roast next week so need to be organised.

Change of topic, the early morning Manchester flight today is badly delayed, not going until 6.00 pm, think Ger will be coming back on this too.  Not pleasant for anyone.
Cheryl O

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2004 on: July 02, 2012, 04:45:25 PM »
'I've got nothing to wear'

Cheryl
Please get here as soon as possible. Hope yer not arrested getting off the plane and I have a some hankies to tide you over till you buy something!
Negg

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2005 on: July 02, 2012, 05:27:59 PM »
Eggs, it would take me longer to iron my skin!  Does Wendy need anything bringing?  Just pm if she has any requests.  Not bringing a car radiator again though ha ha, see you soon xx
Cheryl O

Offline Johnjue

« Reply #2006 on: July 02, 2012, 06:47:59 PM »
So excited! Exactly one week, but of course 7 days sounds shorter! Can't wait to be in the sun instead of rainy England!

John and Julie and the LOVELY teenage daughters (of course one of them wrote this :D)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2007 on: July 02, 2012, 07:27:21 PM »
Thanks Cheryl
(never did fit that rad bit , just lost the Pug, as you know)
Think Wegg is OK but will ask and let you know.
Cheers
Negg

Online jackson

« Reply #2008 on: July 02, 2012, 09:50:03 PM »
The post by cheryl about the early morn man flight being delayed by 11 hours fills you with dread when your hols are so close hope there are no more and everyone else gets away ok when going soon

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2009 on: July 06, 2012, 03:33:28 PM »
cheryl, we were on the birmingham flight, which left on time, but we shared a coach with manchester flight, so we were all at the airport by 11.00 ish, for our flight at 1.15pm. and those poor people having to wait, it was on for 16.30 when we left, don't know if it was delayed further.
my son and daughter in law went to crete for their honeymoon, on 7th june on ly for one week, due back the following thursday evening in preparation for their wedding party (for those that couldnt get to the wedding) they were on the plane ready for take off, when they were all told to get off the plane, back in departures, waitied until midnight to be told they were being taken to a hotel. next day, rep kept putting the time back, they were getting panicky, so was i at the thought of phoning about 200 people and cancelling the party!! they were finally put on a thomas cook flight (they went with thomson) at midnight on friday, flew them into birmingham and then taxi'd them back to bristol, where their car was, they finally got home at 3.30am on saturday morning, but they heard that there were still people waiting to get back that had been on their flight!!! don't know what the problem was but it certainly put a bad end to their homeymoon!!
ger x

Booking.com