Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 889388 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #420 on: July 28, 2008, 06:35:51 AM »
We are still hoping that we can fly out on the 11th Sept.  My f.in law is back is hospital for the 2nd time in a month and is very ill.  We dont know if we can make it, but it is 6 weeks away.  If we dont we will have two EJ tickets for sale!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #421 on: July 28, 2008, 09:03:16 AM »
Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Mike. Had to get emergency app at dentist last fri as had tooth ache and don't fancy having to go in Arillas. Got an infection he thinks so on antibiotics,only problem is they are upsetting my stomach.Take care and give Mike my love. xxx

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #422 on: July 28, 2008, 09:08:09 AM »
Blondegirl - I do hope he improves and you can still go. As you say....6 weeks away.
Transferring EJ flights is not that simple. You pay £25 each ticket to change the name (fair enough) but on top of that you also have to pay the difference of what the ticket would now cost.....so in most cases, hardly worth it.
Sandy x

Offline ben fermor

« Reply #423 on: July 28, 2008, 01:14:20 PM »
Hi Ben

we are just leaving for our 7.05 a.m. flight from manchester.Also staying at Makris so hope to see you there.

Mike & Debbie

that would be great only a few hours left!!! bon voyage and see you there

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #424 on: July 28, 2008, 02:36:53 PM »
Have fun all of you travelling there this week! I still have to manage to get through 33 sleeps before I am back for my encore in Arillas this summer :D
Life is good ;)

Offline Quack John

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #425 on: July 28, 2008, 02:42:26 PM »
We'll be leaving at 3 p.m to travel to Gatwick for our flight, this time tomorrow we'll be on the beach in Arillas!!!

John & Claire

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #426 on: July 28, 2008, 02:54:02 PM »
Still got seven more sleeps until we go. Oh well this time next week we'll be on the beach.

Offline Quack John

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #427 on: July 28, 2008, 02:57:13 PM »
Looking forward to meeting a few forum members in the bar tomorrow night.....Tuesday night in the Coconut isn't it??

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #428 on: July 29, 2008, 10:03:31 AM »
If it works out that we cant go would our insurance cover our flight loss with EJ would you know?  £180 gone down the tubes otherwise.

Offline Colprice

« Reply #429 on: July 29, 2008, 11:31:34 AM »
Weve just had our tickets through from Thomson for our 2 week holiday on the 22nd August. Cant wait to get some Gyros and Mythos on the go. This forum is great, it's the first time Ive been able to get loads of info before getting to my holiday destination. Only 24 days to go........

Col & Ally

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #430 on: July 29, 2008, 11:55:32 AM »
Hi BG. I think it will depend on what cover your precise policy gives you. With someone a close as a passenger's father, I know ours would cover cancellation. It would be well worth investigating before you go (or don't go - let's hope you can. I know how much you are looking forward to it.)

If you know in advance that you can claim it will be peace of mind, and if you can't you can a least try to offload the EJ flights.

Best wishes
Phil

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #431 on: July 29, 2008, 12:05:45 PM »
easyjet were very helpful to me a couple of years ago, when i had to cancel at the very last minute as my dad was ill. i managed to claim everything back on my travel insurance, i had booked everything indepentantly. hope everything works out okay for you.
ger x

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #432 on: July 29, 2008, 12:13:06 PM »
I'm sure most travel insurance would cover cancellation if a close relative is unwell. Let's hope it doesn't come to that BG....
Sandy x

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #433 on: July 29, 2008, 02:42:42 PM »
6 days for us

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #434 on: July 29, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement guys...  I will check the insurance.  The problem is that if we dont go I dont expect we can get there at all again til next year.  Here's hoping all will be ok and that we can organise things here.  I know my mother in law will be very disappointed for us as she says we need to get away, but we wont go unless all is ok here.  We have got used to waiting on standby, looking back over the last two years and my postings we were in the same situation then.

Booking.com