Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 885518 times)

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #1050 on: June 24, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
Cheers John , will do and will let Philip know so as to keep an ice cold coke in the fridge for you . Only 1 case this year so i am sure Anne can manage that LOL .

3 more and counting ( does'nt the last few drag )

Yammas

Dave n Anne

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1051 on: June 24, 2009, 08:26:45 PM »
Have a great time Dave and Anne. Mind you, goes without saying you will!

All the best
Phil and Jen

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1052 on: June 25, 2009, 05:57:37 PM »
Ahh it's not fair, I've still got ages to wait, nine weeks on Monday!  Have a great time Dave and Anne - Dave don't forget to put suncream on ya face before you fall asleep in the sun!!  Have a fab time x
Cheryl O

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #1053 on: June 25, 2009, 06:25:18 PM »
Cheers Phil , am sure we will have a good time and maybe a FEW BEERS . And Cheryl, fall asleep in the sun LOL . Not till after the liquid lunch .

Yammas

Dave n Anne

Offline Samwell

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Yammas!
« Reply #1054 on: June 27, 2009, 03:16:18 PM »
2 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!

:D

In fact, a week today and I wont even had half of my time over in Arillas!!! Very odd to think, but Im going to LOVE every SECOND of it, Im sure, even the sunburn!

Had a call from Dimitris the other night, left a message for me - made me smile, hearing the Greek accent, thinking of him calling me from Brouklis! :D Cant wait to meet him

Offline PPMMAN

is it busy in arillas ??
« Reply #1055 on: June 27, 2009, 05:59:57 PM »

Thanks Phil!

Look forward to it! Cant wait! Everyone seems such a friendly bunch. Hope to see you there. I will be looking out to see if i recognise anyone! i wont be shy,
 might meet half a dozen Phils! Chill, smile and enjoy is my new mantra!

jo-jo 

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1056 on: June 27, 2009, 06:31:59 PM »
Samwell take this advice.... Smile, chill, enjoy. Jen and me have a terrible reputation drinking beer for breakfast etc etc, but just sit with your other half in Grazella with a carafe of red wine, mezes, and stare at Gravia. Then you will really know who PhiandJen are. Or on a bench...

Phil

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1057 on: June 27, 2009, 08:11:01 PM »
Samwell. Jen just reminded me that you will be at Brouklis on your own this time. I hope I didn't offend by my post. We are looking forward to seeing you and buying you a drink.

Phil

Offline mike kelly

« Reply #1058 on: June 28, 2009, 03:12:34 PM »
Joy and I will be back at Poppys on Sept 4th until 18th. Cant wait to see all our friends again. Yamassss

Offline dave mull

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #1059 on: June 28, 2009, 03:29:14 PM »
goin out on the 3rd aug till 24th yipi ki yea is tere anyone else there then

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #1060 on: June 28, 2009, 07:33:23 PM »
Hi Dave

There's always me but beware. I am known to talk hind legs off Donkeys and have a very strange sense of humour. ( To others but not to me )
And... never accept a lift as I am prone to pranging Peugeots into walls, bins and high banks. They all move around donchyerknow. Difficult to know where they are hiding.

A 3 week break in August sounds pretty damm good to me. Bring some darts!
Cheers
Negg

Offline Wendy n Stu

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #1061 on: June 28, 2009, 11:00:32 PM »
Mike, we will be there 7th Sept and can't wait to see you both.  Not long now - that's what we keep telling ourselves anyway!!!  Hope all is well.

Neill, look forward to seeing you and Wendy too.  We keep reading your posts and we so enjoy all the news.   

It's 10 weeks tomorrow and counting!!!!!  W & S. xx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #1062 on: June 29, 2009, 02:23:13 AM »
Wendy n Stu

Something for us both here to look forward too very much. The days went very quickly last time. 10 weeks aint that long! I've taken longer than that trying to hit double 1.

Negg

Offline Samwell

• Yammas!
« Reply #1063 on: June 29, 2009, 02:33:37 AM »
Samwell. Jen just reminded me that you will be at Brouklis on your own this time. I hope I didn't offend by my post. We are looking forward to seeing you and buying you a drink.

Phil

No Worries Phil :) Ive been to Corfu with someone else for the past 4 years, either St George North or Arillas... this year I decided to do it alone so I can do what I want to do, see what I want to see, go where I want to go and just generally get away from life here in England. I need some time alone to do some thinking about life, my work, job, situation... so what better place to do it than Arillas!!! Mind you, saying all that my friend had too much sun last year and spent 90% of the time in bed in our accomodation last year, so I had a good taste of it then, but going for longer this time.

Looking forward to meeting you guys too and having a beer or 2! Ill probably eat out at Dimitris's taverna most nights, from the sounds of things theres more than enough of what I want to eat there!

Its just dawned on me my flight is TODAY at 10pm! less than 24 hours... considering Im really really not a good flyer, you can imagine the nerves are getting to me...! I know it'll all be so worth it, but going it alone whilst being a bad flyer person, Im finding it hard to sleep right now... Must try!

See you guys there! :D

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1064 on: June 29, 2009, 08:56:15 AM »
Hi Sam
You will have a brilliant time on my own, and I bet you'll find the flight is fine even though you are a nervous flyer I am too and this May was the first time I came to Arillas on my own for similar reasons to yours and to just do exactly as I wanted and I have to say I would do it again it's lovely to get up and think I can do exactly as I please and not have to answer to anyone. So enjoy your holiday , I know you will.

Take Care
Mary

Booking.com