Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 885795 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #1275 on: January 29, 2010, 12:41:19 AM »
PJ - like our riggers and Sue you are Kaloudis folk. I so understand that. We spent a week there in Oct 2007, and enjoyed it completely. On the beach, beautiful gardens, Roula, and the whole shebang at your footsteps. Keith mate, no wonder you are going back. Wish you all the same as we have every time we are there.

Phil

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1276 on: January 29, 2010, 01:46:26 AM »
We'll miss Keith and Anne this year at Kaloudis - and also PJ - as we're there in May
Would love to try September though (saving the pennies like mad!)

Janis x

Offline Samwell

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Yammas!
« Reply #1277 on: January 29, 2010, 02:25:24 AM »
Hello fellow Arillas fans!!!!!!!!!

I can quite happily say that this year i WILL be returning to Arillas for the 3rd year, 5/6th to NW Corfu :D :D :D

Ill be there 26th June to 5th July, staying with Dimitris (well, his rooms anyway).

I can honestly say I cant WAIT for this year, Ive worked my socks off trying to keep in my job, save money, make money and living a good life.

I really hope I will be meeting up with my good friend Paul who I met last year with his kids... Vilma the crazy loud Finnish girl and of course, her brother Eetu and... erm the other one :$ hehe, and of course the mother :)

Phil and Jen! I REALLY hope that I will meet you two again this year, it was an absolute pleasure to be in your company last year. True Arillas hippies :D

Kali nicta (ok, my spelling is awful, but you know what I mean... Im just rusty ;) )

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1278 on: January 29, 2010, 08:46:51 AM »
Sadly Sam we will be arriving late at night on 12th July, also staying at Brouklis again. The pleasure was all ours to meet you last year. And coming from Glastonbury, yes we are the Arillas hippies. Just ask Eileen....

Have a great time whilst you are there. You will meet many others. Arillas is part of us, but we are only a part of Arillas. It is home to many any lovely people.

best wishes
Phil

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1279 on: January 29, 2010, 10:20:33 AM »
HI Dave and Frances,

We stayed at the Marina last september and really loved it.  If you look on Hotel reviews, there is a review for the Marina I did last year.  The views from the rooms are gorgeous. 

We usually go around that time in Sept so we may see you.

Sharon x

Offline Samwell

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Yammas!
« Reply #1280 on: January 29, 2010, 02:19:52 PM »
Ohh no! Thats a big shame Phil :(

Well, theres always another year... and who knows, one year I may decide to stay for longer than a week/10 days... 2 weeks maybe...

a whole summer ;)? who knows - Im sure we will meet again!

Ill buy you both a mythos and ask Dimitris to keep it cold for you for when you arrive ;)

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #1281 on: January 30, 2010, 12:43:15 AM »
Hi Sam
We are going to miss you as you fly out the day we fly in
It was good meeting you last summer
Hope you have a wonderful time, enjoy and have fun

John & Dot

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1282 on: January 30, 2010, 02:15:11 AM »
It was a great time with Sam in the Nut (or rather on the chairs just outside.) I might have a picture somewhere but b*****d if I can find it.

2009 was special for us all. Whatever happens, and whoever we meet up with, let's all make 2010 even better.

My dream is that Jen and me are there from April to November. Then those who want to meet us will, and those who don't won't.

Samwell, like JohntheRef said,
It was good meeting you last summer

He has a way with words.

Phil

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #1283 on: January 30, 2010, 04:01:38 PM »
                    Hi, all, As you may know, Heather and I will be at Dionyssos
                    from Sep 13 for two weeks.
                    We will be paying a visit to Roula at Kaloudis as she was a great
                    comfort to us when we found out my Grandfather was ill back last June.
                    She is one of the nicest people I have met, but then again, most
                    of our Arillas hosts are.

So whoever is out there In September, we look forward to meeting you.

Yammas,  Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #1284 on: January 30, 2010, 06:29:50 PM »
Great - it looks like South Wales will be well represented next Autumn in Arillas
Best wishes
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline ann marie

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #1285 on: January 30, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »
22nd july for 2 weeks cant wait. staying at the marinaki again.
see you in the coconut justphil we will be the couple with four 17year old girls not all ours.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1286 on: January 30, 2010, 08:22:27 PM »
Both of us are looking forward to it ann marie. We just had a great laugh about having quadruplets and all girls. What a nightmare! Jen just piped up "What? g-i-r-ls? You could cope with four boys....." Well, we just about coped with twin boys.

We can't be missed either - our ageing Glastonbury hippy appearance is well known. Please feel at ease just walking up to us and saying hello. Hannah will look at the ceiling and say "do you know everyone?"

See you there.
Phil

Offline dave mull

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #1287 on: January 30, 2010, 11:23:25 PM »
we will be arriving on the 6th aug for three weeks staying with alex and stella at there new house where we stayed last year
we will be found every night in the nut if anyones up for a drink or three

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1288 on: January 30, 2010, 11:36:17 PM »
Dave, if I carry out my threat and refuse to get on the plane back, will see you there. Our official dates are 12 to 26 July, but let's wait and see.

Where are Alex and Stella? Just being nosey, but I love to learn about where everything is in my favourite place.

Phil

Offline dave mull

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #1289 on: January 31, 2010, 12:33:55 PM »
hi phil
if you go up the path at the side of amos / arillas inn and go 2oom its on your right

Booking.com