Author Topic: Webcam on Horizon  (Read 44056 times)

Offline martin-w

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
Re: Webcam on Horizon
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2008, 04:05:30 AM »
Badges are a great idea! They would identify present members of the forum, and introduce new visitors to the website. The cost per badge is minimal, and should be a great seller!
Dimitris you do a great service for us. You should be proud of what you have achieved. Keep up the good work. We are all willing to support you in additional costs.
Martin.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2008, 11:37:47 AM »
On the weather front.... we could all send over large pieces of seaweed... and he could let us know if it was wet or dry.... wouldnt cost anything then..

Sorry.... I'm blonde... I can be silly if I want to!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2008, 06:27:38 PM »
BG
Silly is good - Don't apologise - If I had to apolgise every time I went a little doolally.....

Anyway, you send seaweed if you want to - It'll make a change from cabbage.

Negg

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2008, 07:36:19 PM »
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry .... oh s**t,  doolally is my Irish roots! And I don't apologise for that. You know you want to.....

Well said BG - stuff the technology - let's all ignore it. Sadly I have to understand it but I don't have to like it. I'm not blonde, I'm grey. Greyguy? Could be my new forum name...

Loved your post. Totally understood the sentiments. Maggie Thatcher would say I'm a wet. Definitely not dry (Sandy and riggers stop laughing!!)

I think you've got a point - the seaweed might tell us more than all the electronic gadgets, and as Jen just said "who gives a s**t we're not THERE!"

lol
phil

Booking.com