Author Topic: arillas.com my view  (Read 98291 times)

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: arillas.com my view
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2014, 02:40:00 PM »

Well put Geoff, my sentiments exactly. Too much silly trivia in the world today. Facebook has a lot to answer for.

Val x 
The love affair continues.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2014, 09:10:44 PM »
I have loved the forum since I first joined in June 2007. It is good to see it thrive, in spite of some tense times during those seven years. I have made about 5400 posts during those years, and made a decision to curb myself by one means or another as I felt I was too prominent. I post less now, but have probably read every word that has ever been posted on here. I adore the webcam, but most of all it is the people who post that I care about most.

I am on many Arillas groups on Facebook, and that keeps me in touch with many others I have met or want to meet. Personally I only use it for that. I have 200+ "friends" of whom only a handful are not associated with Arillas. It is very valuable to me as another year-long connection with my spiritual home.

I will continue with both as long as I am able. But my heart belongs here, on Dimitris' website, and in a couple of weeks will post Arillas Today each day I am there, like I now always do.

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2014, 10:01:26 PM »

We are looking forward to that my friend, you know Phil your posts are missed here.....many of us looked forward to reading 'daily news'
and 'views' told only as you can.

Please share some of them with us again.

Val x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2014, 10:19:29 PM »
Like many, I enjoy the fun (and even better the bitchy-ness/boasting on Facebook) but like Phil, I doubt there is a single day since I first joined the Arillas forum (2003?) that I have not had a quick look. Addiction?  Yes. There is NO substitute! I still remember visiting Brouklis one year after finding out that their proprietor was the founder of 'Arillas.com'. I said can you tell me who Dimitris is please? And the Richard Gere lookalike (apparently haha) introduced himself. The rest is history!! And for the record. If his lamb chops were not subllime beyond sublime (not mentioning the stuffed peppers and moussaka, baklava, wine, greek salad) I would never have returned!! (Probably)

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2014, 10:43:57 PM »

An addiction to Arillas.com, mmmm yes think I've got it too ;)

Brouklis......yes got that as well....... All the lamb dishes and sardines and soforito, spit roast chicken and pork, can't complete this list now because I have severe heartache that I will have to wait until May to cure :( :(

Val x

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2014, 12:31:16 AM »

Just rereading this post and my reply to Jo, I forgot to say that I think that Dimitris looks to me like a different film star.......he looks rather like Eric Bana to me, I may have mentioned this before years ago but have just looked at the profile page of Eric again my opinion hasn't changed :) :) but Jo, Richard is good as well :D.

Val x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2014, 10:16:28 PM »
You decide......

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2014, 10:19:10 PM »
that went well lol

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2014, 10:54:25 PM »

Still go for Eric :) Richard looks so grey now.....but I must say that he wears it well.

Val x

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2020, 10:03:42 PM »
Indeed Phil and Dimitris 👍

Booking.com