Author Topic: arillas.com my view  (Read 98294 times)

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
Re: arillas.com my view
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 03:26:32 PM »
Hi Dimitris, As I read your posting I could almost hear you voice saying the same. I remember disscusing the subject with you a few visit's ago and fully understand where you are coming from. It would be like somebody coming to me and saying I want this dog doing such & such by tomorrow and such & such by the next day and nether the dog or I would enjoy it, it is a hobby and has to be done at a pace that we both enjoy. I would hate having to feel obliged to do it because I was getting paid.
We all get enjoyment from your hobby so it is only right that you should continue to do so. We love you very much and would hate for you to feel uncomfortable about it. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Baldy Barry

• Forum Fanatic
    • myspace.com
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 04:11:35 PM »
Viv, could you train my dog to fetch a beer and make a decent cup of tea ?
Hope I don't burn !

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 05:29:40 PM »
Might have to charge you for that one. Barry, lol. Viv.
Sorry if I hijaked your tread Dimitris it's all yours now.

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 07:38:33 PM »
Efharisto Dimitris for all your hard work.  I feel the same as Kriopigi girl,  life has been difficult for us as well lately and logging on here has kept my mind off things thinking about Arillas, it has been a very good distraction.  Well done with what you are doing!!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2008, 07:02:23 PM »
Dimitris,
Another season has come and gone and I would like to thank you personally for all you have done for this website. It keeps us all together and in touch with the place  and people we all love. I always feel so much better after reading the 'news' and 'views' and the webcam makes a visit to Arillas possible every day.
Keep up the good work, we all appreciate what you are doing for us.
Yammas,
Martin.

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2008, 08:43:55 PM »
Have to agree with you, Martin. We are all indebted to Dimitris for this brilliant website. 
  Dimitris, Thank you. 
        Yammas  Paul D.
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2008, 09:21:41 PM »
yammas dimitris..............

Offline isobel

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2009, 05:21:47 PM »
hello dimitri you do a great job with this site we all are gratefull regards isobel

Offline alex

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2009, 11:15:59 PM »
last year i was unable to get to corfu, and want a long year it has been. your site has kept me going, and i cant wait for the 1st of june to get back. keep up the good work it much appreciated by myself and many many others thank you dimitris

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 12:16:05 AM »
I totally agree with everyone's comments Dimitris - you ARE the man and this website of yours brings so much pleasure to people - efharisto!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2009, 02:19:29 AM »
Dimitris my friend, the forum has shown after the last 9 months how much we agree with you and are grateful for your position. Many of us take advantage of this channel to communicate with one another, but whether we are a good advertisement for Arillas is open to question. My guess is that we are. Your forum members try to entertain, try to inform, try to recruit. What holds us together is your place, which we adore.

Your view of the forum last May is so clearly correct now, proved after all of these months.

I justknow this post will be followed by the usual rush of thank yous, but in truth we are all deeper than that. You have stuck to your views and got it right. Well you have for Jen and me. Anyone else?

Phil

Offline sunflower

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2010, 12:23:19 AM »
I totally agree with Phil and everyone else on this:
You're doing a great job Dimitris
- and the Forum gets us all through the winter!!
See you in June.
Love Connie x       

Offline raff

• www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2010, 09:57:36 AM »
Great Job Dimitris.  Looking forward to seeing you again in July

Offline 4x4

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 09:44:51 PM »
Hi
 Just stumbled across this thread.
Over 20 years ago when a 386 computer cost over £3,000. I went into the computer world. Learned “Basic”, built my own computers.

Now, just loading software gives me a headache.
So when I can’t actually get live streaming on the Arillas web cam. ( which I cant ) I don’t sit fuming. I sit wondering 
“What can I do to help”
So perhaps,
Just perhaps,
 if there was a way of communicating what the problems are and what you need to solve them. Software, Hardware, or even money.
And a way of making a contribution anonymously !   (cash,  Paypal).
There might Just be some one out there or even several someone’s out there, who could make modest contributions ( very modest ) without being identified, to help with what “We” ( that is now a collective we  )  consider a bit of a lifeline. No begging, no pleading , no guilt trip. But no self gratification either. (even if its just a box on the wall of your restaurant.) We might all benefit.

Just a  thought.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 10:20:21 PM »
4x4 can I buy you another voddie frappe? Would love to in the Coconut Bar.

Arilliacs are easily identified by their ability to ignore reality and live in their own little world that includes beach, friendship and food. And more, but don't publish that bit. Some call us mad, but in spite of our maddness we represent what they all want from their lives.

But after reading your post I have revisited that point of view and I really wonder if you are serious or is it the effect of voddie frappe? If not, send me a PM and we can stop boring the forum in public

all good wishes
Phil

Booking.com