Author Topic: Naturism in Arillas  (Read 97075 times)

Offline mathsboffin

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: Naturism in Arillas
« Reply #120 on: September 05, 2010, 10:18:40 AM »
When clothed they were all dressed in white - from head to toe.  One lady had what looked like a bee keepers outfit on, including a very wide brimmed hat.  Any reference to "whiteness" were to their clothes, when clothed! not skin colour. 

A much better day today, off to the beach and the Mirage for our last day.   Blue sky, deep blue sea and not a cloud to be seen.
Sharon

Offline mathsboffin

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »
When clothed they were all dressed in white - from head to toe.  One lady had what looked like a bee keepers outfit on, including a very wide brimmed hat.  Any reference to "whiteness" were to their clothes, when clothed! not skin colour. 

A much better day today, off to the beach and the Mirage for our last day.   Blue sky, deep blue sea and not a cloud to be seen.
Sharon

Offline justlynn

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #122 on: September 05, 2010, 11:44:27 AM »
Respect one another, whatever and whoever you are.

Love this quote, Phil, and so true!

We saw these people in white clothes chanting while we were on the north beach last June (2009)

lynn xx

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #123 on: September 05, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »
All this talk of the nudist beach has brought back memories of one summer I think back in 98, the three of us used to go down to the north end most afternoons and at that time there were allot of germans/dutch staying I think in some retreat
they too used to come in the afternoons about 15 of them with their plastic washing up bowls and bottles of water, we used to wonder what they were intending doing with these washing up bowls.
One day they came and pitched up not far from us and finally we saw what the bowls were used for, they would gather the clay and mix in to smooth paste and then they would all cover themselves and each other from from head to toe.
They would then start dancing and singing in a ring until the clay had all dried and finally they would all run into the sea and washed the clay of each other
A very spiritual occasion we thought very hippy free love
Needless to say we too used a washing up bowl many times after that lol
Ang

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »
Hi Janis, Just read your post to Pete......... You will be swimming in the sea as nature intended wwith us in September if he gets his way, as he says if you want to do i just do it, as long as it dosn't harm anybody else. Love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #125 on: September 05, 2010, 01:38:40 PM »
...er, I'm not a great swimmer, Viv..!!

But yes, thanks, probably just the encouragement I need x

Janis x x

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #126 on: September 05, 2010, 09:14:52 PM »
Hi,Janis.  I really hope you try out the north end on your return- cos if you do, you`ll never look back.  But you`re right, you must try it for yourself without any nagging by anyone.  Heather and I called each others` bluff the day we discovered the nudist part - I will, if you will, so we did. And nobody cares what you look like.

Phil, I think I did say I was a little uncomfortable about lone visits without my other half, but now I really don`t worry about it, I just enjoy the beach.

Patrick, will see you there next week and a bit.

Viv, glad you`ll be able to enjoy the beach, also.

Paul
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #127 on: September 05, 2010, 10:10:08 PM »
Here's to that Paul.
Best wishes
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Booking.com