Author Topic: Dionyssos II Pool  (Read 8142 times)

Offline Charem

Dionyssos II Pool
« on: March 06, 2008, 10:49:46 PM »
Can anyone tell me if the pool around the rainbow complex gets very busy.  It seems from looking at accommodation available that quite a few apartments share the same pool.

Thanks

Charem

Offline Ruth Potts

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Dionyssos II Pool
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »
it depends on the time of day, mornings are quiet, but it can get rowdy around teatime with kids playing. unfortunately people hog the sunbeds with towels and don't go down til late in the day, that is main problem. Love the place, have been going there for the last 10 years, with and without kids.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 01:10:09 AM »
I personally think it's the best pool in Arillas. It does get busy, particularly in school holidays but if you have children that means there will always be other kids around for them to play with. It's never too hectic.....lots of people will be at the beach or on excursions, or eating at the bar etc.. An ideal place for children and families.
Sandy x

Offline Ruth Potts

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 12:11:51 AM »
my sentiments exactly sandy!!! it's the place to be!!!!!

Offline Paul C

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »
Although we tend to be beach lovers we like to go to the Rainbow late in the afternoon.Have a beer with Jimmy a shower to wash the salt off and a quick dip in the pool. Very refreshing. Plus there are plenty of sunbeds at that time of day to soak up the last of the sun. Fabulous.

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 10:42:13 PM »
The pool at the Rainbow is fab, great fun with Jimmy and Spiro it can get busy at times but most of the time it's just the right amount of people.
SHEILA

Offline Valdasteve

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 03:43:01 AM »
No posts for rainbow bar/ dionyssos since April. Is this not a good place or is it simply that all think it's great so no need for posts?

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »
We stayed at The Rainbow 15 years ago when it was just a small bar with pool and a small block of Appts.

It's still going strong, and has now grown into a good little "complex".  The owners take nothing for granted and, in my opinion, the service there is as good now as it was all those years ago,

I guess , like most things in life, when they work well you don't hear very much about them.  But when a glitch/problem happens.................. ?

I'm sure you'll see more posts as people return back to the UK after their stay.

Negg

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 12:42:45 PM »
Or do we just want to keep this little piece of paradise to oursleves?
Sandy x

Offline Sammy1

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2008, 02:14:24 AM »
I think the Rainbow is a great place, although you do get people using the pool from other apartments (me for instance), but thats because it is so nice,the service is excellent and so is the food.

Booking.com