Author Topic: Bardis Sun  (Read 6248 times)

Offline Nichola

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Bardis Sun
« on: March 28, 2004, 06:39:56 PM »
Hi all, I posted on here earlier in the year as a guest, but I thought I'd sign up and post as a member!
Me and the boyfriend are coming to Arillas on the 17th August and we shall be staying at the Bardis Sun hotel. Has anyone stayed there before and could give me some information on it.
I'm really looking forward to visiting, and I've been reading all these posts and checking out photos of the place and we jsut can't wait!
Thankyou in advance,

Nich
xx

vickyp26

bardis sun
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 09:17:55 PM »
Hi

Thre bardis sun hotel is lovely accommodation. About a 2 min walk from the beach they are set in a quiet area overlooking the countryside and the bardis sun studios. The hotel is owned by a lovely family how will make sure that your stay is very enjoyable. All the rooms overlook the very inviting pool and snack bar. They are all similiar in size with one or towo of them slightly larger. They all have their own private balcony and fridge in the room. I was the thomson rep in arillas last year and we looked after this accommodation.

vicky

Hegs

Bardis Sun
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 04:30:00 PM »
There's more info about Bardis Sun on the holidays exposed website. It sounds lovely. x

Offline Nichola

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Bardis Sun
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 04:58:46 PM »
Thankyou for your replies. Sounds like we will have a lovely stay :)
Anyone else any pictures or more info they'd like to share?

Booking.com