Author Topic: Mathraki now with Thomson  (Read 33065 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Mathraki now with Thomson
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »
We will arrive at Annas studios a bit further up the hill, on 7th July. Please come up and say hello whilst you are there. Mathraki is good, just like everywhere in my favourite place in the world.

Phil

Marymary

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2008, 06:52:29 PM »
Thanks Sharon
Mathraki's own website is much better than Thomsons!!

Offline RK

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2008, 02:59:34 PM »

Hi
 i'm new to this site my wife and i & teenage son (14yrs) are comming to Arillas  staying at the Mathraki studios from ist week in Aug we are looking forward to it as its our first time to Corfu , how far is the beach from the Mathraki?

Rk

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2008, 03:10:13 PM »
Less than 5 minutes steady walk. Turn right and walk down the hill. At the bottom veer right and continue for a bit and you're there. Enjoy Mathraki - it is a very nice place. We spent Sunday before last at there pool all day.

Best wishes
Phil

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2008, 03:31:53 PM »
Or turn left and follow the track. You'll come onto the beach a bit father along past Eftihia's taverna.
Sandy x

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2008, 10:17:23 AM »
I have nothing but praise for the Mathraki apartments very clean the maids were round frequently a lovely warm welcome when we arrived at 11.30 pm from Laura and the views were brilliant across the bay from the balcony the water for the shower was always hot
I would advise anyone to book there
                                                    Tony

Marymary

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2008, 12:22:28 PM »
Hi Tony
Me too the family worked so hard the appartments , pool and everywhere was kept spotless they worked so hard one morning I was awake at 6 and they had already started cleaning, and that pool got a thorough vacuuming every day. Much to my embarssment one day we went out and hadn't washed the dishes up, when we got back to the room, the maid had done the washing up and put the grill pan to soak in soapy water, needless to say I never left dirty dishes again. I too highly recommend the place.

Take Care

Mary

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2008, 12:39:54 PM »
Hi Tony and Mary

Mathraki is also a nice place to escape to, even if you're not staying there. We spent a whole Sunday by their pool in July, and even at peak season it was a very chilled and peaceful day. We had a few beers and a light lunch and Akis and Laura made us feel almost like family.

Wonderful choice of place to stay in Arillas, as you both say.
Phil

Offline TONYNEW

• Arillas 2016
  • Forum Fanatic
  • Dionysos
    • Tonys webshots
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2008, 01:03:24 PM »
Another thing that was handy about the Mathraki is that Zorbas was just around the corner so often called in on the way back at night for a swift Ouzo for a night cap,and a chat with Marco ,it didnt keep the mozis of though lol
                                            Tony

Booking.com