Author Topic: How I found Arillas!  (Read 270409 times)

Offline lilacs

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: How I found Arillas!
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2008, 11:35:12 AM »
ahhhhhhhh, thanks. i no were the sea breeze is, as we stayed there the 1st time we went to arillas, thanks
have agreat day

Offline HARLIN

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »
We found Arillas when our daughter decided to get married in Sidari. We only managed to book last minute and Arillas was the nearest place to Sidari we could get in as it was 1st week in August.
That was 7 years ago and we have been back twice a year since

Offline lilacs

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »
ahhhh............harlin, what a lovely way to find arillas, we to have been to sadiri, little bit tooooo busy for us, but we still had a nice time,,,,,have a nice day

Offline emmak

« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
i been to arillias now for 4yrs it was my frist  holiday when i was 19 mum said i could go on hoilday so i know mum been to arillas 7 times so i thought i go to c if i like it and i did and all the people in sea brezze appartment are wounderful and bardis sun stuido

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »
we found arillas 10yrs ago,on a last minute break,on the last week of the season ,we didnt stop laughing for the week,....thanks arillasxxxxxx

Offline nicky

« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2008, 02:44:31 PM »
Yassas Dimitris!
I have been holidaying in Greece for ten years now,Spetses and Stoupa,but this year needed to try somewhere new and wanted to show my family how beautiful Greece is and how wonderful the Greek people are.
I told the travel agent I wanted traditional "Greekness",quiet with plenty of tavenas etc,not loads of loud clubbers!Arillas came up and looked like it fit the bill so we booked it there and then.Reading in these forums and seeing the pictures makes me think it may just be perfect!
Five weeks tomorrow we are on our way!
We look forward to meeting you!

Offline dimitris

• Administrator
  • Forum Fanatic
  • 尚 尚 尚 尚 尚
    • www.arillas.com
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2008, 04:07:12 PM »

I told the travel agent I wanted traditional "Greekness",quiet with plenty of tavenas etc,not loads of loud clubbers!

Welcome to our forum Nicky,
Arillas is indeed exactly what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Dimitris

Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
The 10 things you don't know about Arillas

Offline england

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2008, 12:53:58 PM »
My Wife and I found Arilas about 9 years ago. We were stressed with work and decided to look for a Holiday to fly out in next couple of days. At the travel agents they found us a holiday to Corfu (Resort and accomodation to be allocated on arrival)

We arrived late at night so didn’t see my of the area on arrival and we’re stay at dionyssos 2 (New apartments at the time only just been built and officially not open till next season)

Can honestly say it was the most relaxing holiday we've ever had. I love the pace of life and superb food really friendly people who could never do enough for you.

We returned again about 4 years later with our 3 year old boy and the in-laws and stayed at Makris, about a week into our holiday I need to cash some cash that’s when I remembered that I’d left them at home! I spoke the owners of the Makris to see if they could get me a taxi into town so I could get some cash from the ATM (hear I wont need to do that this year) They offered to take us into town so I could get some cash and we could have a look round and once we’d finished to give them a call and they’d pick us back up.

I’m getting stressed again with work so I think we’ll try to get back to Arilas again this year. We’ll need a bigger place to stay this year and we’ve extended the family since last time, we now have a daughter aged 2. It’s got to be August this year and our son who’s now 6 is in school.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »
Hope you find something for your family, it will be like starting a new family tradition!  You will have a great time wherever you end up.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline england

« Reply #84 on: June 02, 2008, 05:01:45 PM »
Thanks Managed to book for the 4th August to the 18th Staying at Anna's Studio's cant wait

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #85 on: June 03, 2008, 05:37:16 PM »
hi england
dosent matter where you stay in arillas you will a fab time,just chill and relax, and everyone there, is there to help ..fab people have a great one..yammas

Offline wigiontree

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2008, 09:54:41 AM »
Well what can i say after 25yrs engaged three children later we got married (Michelle my wife said she had to get to know me)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2008, 10:59:21 AM »
hi england

You will love Anna and her family. We are staying with her in July and hopefully September, and have spent many a long hour in her pool and bar. Sadly we will be back here for most of August, so will miss you. Have a great time.

Phil

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2008, 01:19:42 PM »
hi england
we have been to Annas 5 times now you will love it.
me and ian are their from 4th till 18th so we will meet you :)
what airport you flying from we are from manchester at 13.30pm on airmalta
see you in 7 weeks
suexx

Offline jinksy

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2008, 01:33:05 PM »
Hello everyone, after reading all these replies to the topic i think its about time i posted mine so here goes, My partner ang happened to have some good fortune on the lottery winning £490 on hot picks the very first draw, so suggested we go on holiday somewhere. To cut a long story shortish she found a holiday to corfu all. on. arr. I had just started a new job but my employer was great and said to go for it so we did. We arrived in corfu at 3pm from Cardiff and waited patiently at the carousel for our luggage. Once collected we approached our rep who explained that arillas was heaven on earth and we then thought oh dear is that what they say to everybody to keep them happy on the long transfer to the resort but how wrong were we.
After approx 2 hours we were the only couple left on the bus and after the driver had negotiated a lot of windy bends and narrow roads we came into arillas and what a sight it was, a fantastic looking ocean and beach, and we were then dropped off at kaloudis. A trully wonderful holiday ensued, with all of the taverns, restaurants and friendly people here we fell in love with arillas. We have been back 4 times, twice to kaloudis, once to marina hotel, once to dionysses1 last year and this year will be our 5th, once again to dionysses. So you see thats where the love affair started and still goes on, and ang is quite happy for it to continue and so am i, I'm sorry to have to go on a bit but thats how it happened, cheers, chris re. jinksy time                                                                                                  

Booking.com