Author Topic: staying in the atki  (Read 8065 times)

Online ger

• Forum Fanatic
staying in the atki
« on: April 09, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »
last year my husband ian and myself booked flights to corfu, we arranged our own place to stay at nondas in san stefanos. nondas was close to the start of the clifftop walk to arillas, we did this several times walking back the roadway in the evenings with the beautiful sunsets. the sea was great fun lovely waves, chilled, san stefanos was also excellent but this year we are staying in the atki and hoping for a holiday that is just as relaxing and friendly. also when we arrived home this website has satisfied my cravings for corfu, san stefanos and arillas.

when are you going? we will be staying in the akti at the end of june
ger x

Offline kvarnell

• Arillas Addict
staying in the atki
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 02:57:08 PM »
hi ger we will be at the atki from 25th july for two weeks. have you stayed there before? thanks

Online ger

• Forum Fanatic
Re: staying in the atki
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 05:39:53 PM »
we haven't stayed there before, but walked past it loads of times last year so we thought we'd give it a go! we will be there on the 23rd june for 2 weeks, so we will miss you, but i'll have to e mail you and tell you all about it when we get back. i don't think we will have a problem with anywhere we stay in arillas really do you? i am a bit concerned as someone said that it can be noisy with the bars opposite, but we can always ask for a quiet room when we get there (no good asking when you book the holiday cause i'm sure the requests never get passed on)
ger x

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 06:59:39 PM »
It CAN be noisy in the bars opposite, however, they do have to turn the music down at midnight. If you find it's still a problem, you can always get up and join in!! lol

Offline al

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 10:46:56 PM »
Stayed there for last 2 years,absolutely love it.
The whole family wonderful,friendly and cant help enough.
The noise from the 2 bars across the road has never been an issue and never bothered us.,and we were in a room directly across
Hope this is of use    AL

Booked up to go again 30th june

Online ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2008, 01:52:20 PM »
i've just seen this message al, have replied to the other post about the akti! i'm not a well woman at the moment, i have a really bad cold (might even be man flu!) that's my excuse for being dim anyway!! ha ha! we will see you in june
ger x

Offline kvarnell

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2008, 02:35:22 PM »
thanks for all the replies about the atki, looking forward to it, dont mind about the bars, its not like we have to get up early for work,anyway the beds on the beach are great with the sound of waves. thanks again all

Booking.com