Author Topic: Forgot to mention...  (Read 6157 times)

Hegs

Forgot to mention...
« on: March 28, 2004, 09:10:58 PM »
We'll be staying at the Tria Adelphia. Any idea what its like? x

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Forgot to mention
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2004, 09:41:05 PM »
Hi Hegs,
I haven't stayed in the Tria Adelphia, so can't help you much, but I can tell you my impression of it........
Last year we nipped in for a quick 'refreshment' as we were passing.  The inside bar area was very pleasant, like a real bar if you know what I mean, somewhere that you wouldn't mind spending a whole evening in if you could not be bothered going far.
The owners were very friendly, so much so, that whilst we were there a coach arrived to take guests back to the airport, it seemed like the whole family were there to see their guests off and there was much hugging and fond farewells going on.
I took a mental note of it and decided that it would be on my list of places to stay in Arillas. :)

Have a good holiday,

Eileen

Hegs

Forgot to mention...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 08:28:29 PM »
Hi Eileen

Thanks for replying - sounds like our kinda place! It looks like a few of us from the forum will be meeting up at Dimitri's on our first night (24th May) which will be great. I'm holidaying with my sister Sue-C and we can't wait!!!

Maybe see you there sometime!

Cheers!

Hegs x

Maggie

Tria Adelphia
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2004, 04:04:41 PM »
I have stayed at Tria Adelphia 3 times now. Philip and Eleni, the owners will look after you very well, and I'm sure you will love them. The food is very good there, and almost everyone who has stayed there has returned at some time. We have met people who go at the same time every year, and I know some from last year who booked immediately they came home. I tried to book an apartment there last August, for June this year, and it was full already! You'll love it!   Maggie,x.

Anonymous

Forgot to mention...
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2004, 10:12:39 PM »
Thanks for the response Maggie, looks like we've hit lucky with the Tria Adelphia! My sister (Sue-C) and I have been to Corfu a number of times but never to Arillas - and I don't think we've looked forward to a holiday as much as this one. We're even going to meet up with other forum mates on our first night (at Dimitris ofcourse!). Roll on the 24th May! Hegs x

Booking.com