Author Topic: 30th May East Midlands  (Read 5974 times)

Offline SallyW

30th May East Midlands
« on: May 11, 2008, 04:14:25 PM »
Anyone else willing to share a taxi on this date (we are 2)?  Arrive 12.15 Thomsonfly.  Hope to hear from someone to save the coach ride!  First time in Corfu let alone Arillas and can't wait.

Offline holiday girl

Re: 30th May East Midlands
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »
we arrive 30th may but don't get in until early evening. as there are six of us we'll go on the coach but it can take up to 2 hrs if we are the last drop.  it would be nice to know in advance where we drop off first. 
we are staying at the kaloudis this year. the first time we visited arillas we stayed at annas and were very impressed with the accomodation.  where are you staying?

kerry
kerry

Offline Ang

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 04:03:00 PM »
Sallyw, we also arrive on the 30th but arrive at 1.15pm, last year we booked  our taxi as usual with Olgas travel, luckily there was another family who must have come in on another flight and had also booked with Olga, so we had a mini bus and that cut the cost down I think we paid 30odd euro,give Olga a call she may be able to help you.
Ang

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2008, 06:47:58 PM »
Hi Sally - first time? beware - it is addictive! It took jen and me one day to die and go to heaven. See earlier posts!

It is the people and the way they operate there that make it what it is. Apart of course from the wonderful beach, the sunsets, the food, the peace and quiet, the ....

The cynics have asked "Is it genuine?" well we know it is.

hi holday girl - the coach trip used to be a nightmare. If they go via Paleokastritsa Arillas is the first drop. We had that last October but it still took an hour. We had to because we had just got a package to kaloudis cheaper than the flight only. Kaloudis is brilliant, but so is everywhere else in Arillas. The taxi is our first choice.

We will be staying with Anna in July. She is b****y gorgeous! What a lovely host she is! And these days a bladdy good friend.

Ang - I don't need to say enjoy, I know you will. Hopefully you can eat the stamna at Thalassa. All the best

Phil

Offline Anna (anna-studios)

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • http://www.arillascars.com
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 09:26:45 PM »
Anyone else willing to share a taxi on this date (we are 2)?  Arrive 12.15 Thomsonfly.  Hope to hear from someone to save the coach ride!  First time in Corfu let alone Arillas and can't wait.

hi
i can say thomson last years they dont go all around the island ,dont know this year :)

but also call arcokal travel they have their one buses and do transfers from and to the airport.

Offline holiday girl

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 02:47:32 PM »
cheers for the info phil. taking a break from wading through the packing but it will all be worth it tomorrow.  we land at 19.30 so it would be nice to reach arillas in an hour. just in time to hit the taverna for drinks and dinner.

we stayed at annas on our first visit to arillas and it was great but it was much cheaper to book a package with the family and we could fly from our local airport, bristol.

Hope everyone travelling tomorrow has a good journey.

kerry
kerry

Booking.com