Author Topic: Still awaiting tickets from Thomas Cook  (Read 3372 times)

Offline Debbie & Lee

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Still awaiting tickets from Thomas Cook
« on: June 17, 2008, 01:10:01 PM »
Having first changed our flights from a comfortable departure at 7:45pm from Bristol this Friday to a completely unsociable 7:00am on Monday, we are STILL WAITING for our tickets to arrive from Thomas Cook.

We just hope that if we do have to collect them from the airport on the day (which will cause me sleepless nights, I just know it!) that they show the revised flight details.

I know some other travellers are in exactly the same situation and wonder what their advice would be. 

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Still awaiting tickets from Thomas Cook
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 05:25:21 PM »
hello debbie and lee we will be with you!! i have been into thomas cook and then hassled them on the phone, they then realised there had been a mix up and no new tickets were ever isssued for our re arranged dates (exactly the same as you) so i was given a letter to take to the airport, i also insisted on some up to date paperwork which actually states the new times and flight number on it. i am told the ticket desk is open 24 hours but i'm not so sure, we are aiming to get there at about 4am, we will probably see you there. were are you staying in arillas?
ger x

Booking.com