Author Topic: Water taxi ?  (Read 4430 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Water taxi ?
« on: June 19, 2008, 01:22:25 PM »
I have been looking at the business listings and Arillas Water sports says there is a water taxi.  I know this has been asked before ages ago but does anyone know of any latest news on this, especially as they are mentioning it their advert.  It would be handy to be able to get a water taxi to Ag. George Nth and perhaps walk back  (you miss having to walk up that nasty hill coming back).
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: Water taxi ?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 06:58:21 PM »
Hi Bg

Anne and myself walked to St George and had a boat ride back to Arillas 2 years ago , we just asked Spiros who was on the beach at St George with his boat and things and he was very helpful. Maybe someone can help you with his phone number or help you to get in touch . Charged us 20 euros and it was a very nice boat ride back .

Offline iluvsangeorge

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • About Agios Georgios
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 10:33:47 AM »
Blondegirl

If you don't have any joy you can always do it the other way round as Dave says i.e. walk to Agios Georgios and come back by water taxi. In fact you might prefer it as the hill coming back is just as bad if not worse than the one going.

I don't know Spiros' phone number but the SunfunClub certainly do a water taxi service. You can email them for a price and check if there is "latest time" as you don't want to find they have gone home while you are asleep on the beach !

You can find their email address and phone numbers here http://www.agiosgeorgios.co.uk/sunfunclub.htm

Dennis

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 12:37:19 AM »
Thanks Dennis I will have a look at that.  Sue
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com