Author Topic: Most drunk night in arillas  (Read 29539 times)

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Most drunk night in arillas
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »
One night in the coconut sticks in my mind (where else!!) it was a few years back when the twins were still in their pram.  They had fallen asleep as well as their older brother so we had a rare moment of peace so thought we would have a couple more. As luck would have it, it was knocking off time at the taverna's so just as we were getting ready to leave some shots would arrive on our table from various kind locals.  This must have happened at least 5 or six times. To cut a long story short we ended up staggering home much later, how we managed it I will never know, me pushing a double pram and he carrying lewis up the hill near Mona's.  My god we paid for it the next day.  There is nothing worse than heat and sunshine when you are feeling rough I reckon!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2008, 02:15:52 PM »
LOL Jo....especially with three small children to deal with I should imagine!
Sandy x

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2008, 05:52:36 PM »
Well Well what can you make of this topic?

Sandy? Has Sandy got a drink problem with some of the things she has got up to?
Sleeping in the road, Getting lost on the way back to her apartment, Striping and not remembering,

Joyce? She seems to be party to everything that Sandy has done
 Getting hammered whilst waiting for a Taxi to take them to the airport
Both of them REFUSED ENTRY to the Rainbow

Erja, owning up to numerous alcohol fuelled nights, and still doing it as recently as two weeks ago

Al, confessing to seeing Double Six Double Six Double Six  in a game of dominoes

Phil, marrying off complete strangers over a few drinks[/b]Joe, breaking his shoulder and not remembering how he did it

SharonF, Cant remember if it 11.30pm and time for bed, or Five in the morning and still going strong
She also offers herself for an evening’s entertainment with the Girls who were refused entry to the Rainbow

Phil and Dave both wanting a share of my Ouzo, they are both going to be disappointed if I take up drinking again

But the worst must be Eggy informing us that he is Teetotal, he must have had one hell of a night if it has affected his memory that much 

However the fact remains that all in all no one has done any harm to any one and you have all enjoyed yourselves.  Happy holidays to all of you and don’t forget If you cant make it home you could always do a Sandy and sleep it off in the road (the side of the road would be better don’t want any accidents)

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT HAPPY HOUR OR TWO

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2008, 05:56:22 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA John The Ref, that was a very funny summing up of drunken reprobates!

Sharon xx

Offline Melissa_x

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2008, 06:00:07 PM »
The first time I went to Arillas last year argh! It was the 1st night and also the 1st time Id tried Ouzo - and the last time! My boyfriend, his family and myself were at Kaloudis having some drinks and all of a sudden I dont remember, apparently I fell off the stool - and fell in the 'the ditch', blood was everywhere, I was then carried back up to my room, woke up the next morning with blood all over the bed and a huge cut down the side of my leg! So as you can imagine I looked lovely in my bikini for the rest of my holiday with a big scab down my leg ha never again :)
TOO excited for my long awaited return to Arillas - Sept 2016!! :-D

Offline justjen

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2008, 06:27:11 PM »
We've all said "never again" Melissa. Sadly, I suspect most of us haven't stuck to it (I know I haven't!).

What you don't say is whether you enjoyed your holiday.

lol. Jen

Offline Melissa_x

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2008, 06:59:42 PM »
Yeah it was fantastic the best holiday Ive ever had and Im going again in 2 weeks! I cant wait!
What do you think of Arillas?
xx
TOO excited for my long awaited return to Arillas - Sept 2016!! :-D

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2008, 07:09:24 PM »
As jen's other half, I know exactly. We are there in two  weeks time then back from 27 Aug to 26 September. If you read any of our past posts, you will find out that we just love the place, and especially the people. It is our idea of paradise, and have already been four times, a total of 8 weeks.

We plan to live long term in the surrounding area next year.

Glad you enjoyed your time there last time. You will again. You're bound to recognise the Arillas hippies, so please don't be shy about saying hello. Or meet us all in forum corner (Coconut Tuesday, Malibu Thursday from about 8pm)

best wishes
Phil

Offline MandyME

« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2008, 10:17:10 PM »
Just remembered an evening in the Horizon, when my hubby, Colin, got a little worse for wear on the Beer, Ouzo, Metaxa then the Rusty Nails and ended up serving behing the bar, helping Marinos out, or hindering him depending on your point of view!!!

Anyway a VERY late night developed and Colin agreed to help Maria clean the pool with the big 'hoover' at 8am the next morning!!

He did make it and became known as the Pool Man for the rest of the holiday.

A great evening and another great holiday.

Thanks again Marinos and Maria

See you both soon.

Mandy and Colin xx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2008, 10:31:52 PM »
Fantastic Mandy. Jen and me could have been sharing the "rusty nails" if we had any idea what they are. Never heard of that one. We're 70's kids who drink black (or white) Russians. I used to serve behind a bar in Blighty, it kept me off the drink if you can believe that.

But my most drunk night is still waiting to happen.....

Glad you enjoyed Arillas. We always do as you might have guessed.

Phil

riggers

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2008, 12:30:13 AM »
Crikey i was in Arillas on Holiday when all this thread was going on. I have to say the only times i have drunk in Arillas is when Eggy has led me astray :)  Keep up the good work mate.

riggers....

riggers

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2008, 01:01:03 AM »
Crikey i was in Arillas on Holiday when all this thread was going on. I have to say the only times i have been drunk in Arillas is when Eggy has led me astray :)  Keep up the good work mate.

riggers....

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2008, 01:18:25 AM »
We will only believe it was you and Eggy when we can join you in  the Coconut and lead you both astray. Apparently we are famous for that...

Anorak

riggers

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2008, 01:21:00 AM »
Ha Ha you will be very welcome Phil mate.   :)

riggers...

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2008, 01:39:00 AM »
I don't think anyone will be able to lead me astray.....lol
Sandy x

Booking.com