Author Topic: booking taxis in advance  (Read 20520 times)

Offline elsmum

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: booking taxis in advance
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2009, 10:22:29 AM »
Hi all,
My daughter was in Arillas for 2 weeks in June and she booked taxi with Olga, 50 Euros and on time. Would recommend. Or pick up a car at the airport as we will be doing TOMORROW!!!!! Can't wait. May see some of you there. Yammas.

Offline ronmonkey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • andy and the boy, @the atki may2009
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 01:09:16 PM »
we can certainly recommend  san steph travel, excellent servive and noula has the patience of a saint!!!

Offline Chris & Mark's mum

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2011, 06:10:43 PM »
We are booking with Noula again this year!!!

Never had any problems!

VERY reliable and efficient!!!
We are the people that my parent's warned me about........

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2011, 06:24:54 PM »
Hello again long suffering Margaret. No he will never "believe it!"

I have to agree that Noyla is ideal for all sorts. San Stefanos Travel is so wonderful. And so is Olga Vigli's, and Arkokal in Arillas itself. We are friends with Olga so always promote her's.

Please keep posting with us lot on here... You cheer us up every time with the "One Foot in the Grave" connection. Most of us have at least one foot there anyway..... but Arillas keeps us all alive.

"I do not believe it!" will forever be my reaction to your posts. So glad to hear you speak again.

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2011, 11:09:56 PM »
Worthu the y and u are next to each other on the keu board, come on.... it was past 4pm on a Satyrdau when Phil replied.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline JohnJ

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 03:51:55 PM »
Regarding the query about a taxi coping with 3 or 4 people, in May we had a taxi from Arillas car hire booked through Theo as we always do and it took all, us four adults, four large suitcases and four hand luggage.  Okay the driver had tie the boot lid down with a bungee rope, but no problems and the car was a very large brand new Mercedes with acres of comfortable space in the passenger cabin. We have always booked through Theo and has always been perfect both from and to the airport.  Only 54 Euros in May and it will be interesting to see if it has gone up when we return in September.
JohnJ
JOHN JOHNSON

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2011, 10:08:12 PM »
I am resisting!!!!!!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2011, 11:15:11 PM »
Jo meluvver, not sure what you're resisting. Don't you believe it?

I loved Val's point that it was after 4pm on a Saturday. Most of my drivel happens between then and 7am Monday, for reasons that are well known on the forum, and in the Nut, and all of Arillas really. Short of bombing the Greyhound, 100m from our front door, there is no resolution to it either. Even Jill pointed out on FaceTube that I shouldn't try the donkey track with my alcoholic ways....

Worthy isn't taking a pop at me any more than Eggy does. We share a banter and camaraderie that goes with him discovering we live not far from each other in rural Somerset. Except he lives nearer the "big city" of Weston Super Mare and we live in a field of cows near Glastonbury. A few PM's established those facts. We haven't met yet, but doubtless will one day. He is young, I am old and we are strangers who have been connected by the Arillas forum. Long may it continue.

Phil

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2011, 11:27:04 PM »
i am just protective of you Phil (and Ang!) :-) far be it from ME to claim to be saintly!! Very hard on here sometimes, to convey a quip or sarcasm without it eing taken taken the wrong way. I will chill-ax! enjoy your Wine Wednesdays arilliacs!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2011, 11:48:22 PM »
Jo luvver, I only need protecting from myself. And Jen as well, when I've got absolutely razzled with our riggers in the Nut and had to be dragged along to Elena Stella!

Paid for that one BIG-TIME the next day.  (Truthfully with a big kiss and the comment "you silly old sod. Don't do it again.")

I am very touched by the way you and others look out for me. And that respect is returned to all of you.

Have a great time at Marinaki. It nearly didn't happen, but thank 'im up there, it did.
loveandhugs
Phil

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
Worthy I have many many blonde moments...oh and BEhave!

Booking.com