Author Topic: taxi to san steph  (Read 9226 times)

Offline kvarnell

• Arillas Addict
taxi to san steph
« on: June 25, 2008, 04:58:23 PM »
hi does any one have any info on how much a taxi back from san steph to arillas would cost. we have friends staying there and dont fancy a drunken walk back along the cliffs. are they easy to book? thanks again karen x

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: taxi to san steph
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 06:06:41 PM »
Cant help you with the cost but when we walked there and wanted to avoid walking back they said it would have to come from Sidari so I imagine it wouldnt be that cheap even though its only down the road.  I dont know if that has changed though.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 06:13:26 PM »
If memory serves me right I think you are looking at around 25 Euros each way.  Any apt owners will ring for you no probs and there is a taxi rank in Sidari.

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 06:44:52 PM »
Hi Karen,

I know it's difficult to foresee what time you would be ready to make tracks back to Arillas at but you could pre-book a taxi using the taxi office at Kavadades.

The lads there speak good English so it might be an idea to give them a ring asking for an idea of the price.

Stamatis, Dimitros or Spiros....0030 6972 767803

Eileenx

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 07:29:13 PM »
we got a taxis back from sidari to arilas and that was 2 years ago it cost 15 euros.
so would  add another 10 euros  maybe

Offline kvarnell

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 08:50:25 PM »
thanks you guys for all your replies, will take heed of all your info. thanks again. best places to eat and entertainment any info would be welcomed thanks karen x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 01:34:38 PM »
Whoops! Just realised you asked for San Steph not Sidari! Sorry, just ignore me, having a blonde moment

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 03:32:43 PM »
No Jo you were right.  The taxi rank is in Sidari and the taxis do come from Sidari, that is why they are quite expensive.  I think last year we were quoted 25 Euros each way which is why we ended up getting a car for a few days!!

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 03:39:39 PM »
That is expensive Shuey.  When I was over last October with my mum and sister-in-law the lads in Kavadades charged us 30 euros for picking us up in Arillas and taking us to Kassiopi. We arranged with them to come back and pick us up later in the evening.

Eileenxxx

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 05:03:56 PM »
I had better take a note of that number.  That is definately cheaper!   Mmn perhaps it was 20 Euros.... not 25.

Even so 20 is still expensive!

Booking.com