Author Topic: Will Arillas be too quite?  (Read 7470 times)

Offline emili

Will Arillas be too quite?
« on: June 27, 2008, 06:00:32 PM »
Hey,

I'm going on holiday with one of my friends, we're both early 20s and really want to go somewhere we can totally chill out and isn't full of the 18-30 parties, but also has a good, fun nightlife should we want it - local bars, perhaps a couple of clubs, that sort of thing. We're really looking at Arillas, but my only worry is that it would be too quiet - what do you think??

Thanks so much, Em

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: Will Arillas be too quite?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 06:06:44 PM »
There certainly won't be any Club 18-30 parties! The two main local bars are the Coconut and Malibu. They certainly aren't clubs, but can be lively. Sounds like San Stef or even Sidari (very much livelier - doesn't suit us!) would be better for you. You can always visit Arillas from these.

Hope it helps.

Phil

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 06:27:42 PM »
Hi Em,

I agree with Phil. Thinking back to when I was your age (- a long, long, time ago), I think I would have found Arillas very enjoyable, but a bit too quiet. Do as Phil says, try Sidari or San Stef maybe, but have a trip to Arillas - you may prefer it for next time, who knows!

Have a great time, wherever you end up.

Angie

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 06:28:32 PM »
Phil's right (as always) Arillas isn't the place to go if you're looking for clubs, it's a beautiful, relatively unspoilt resort with just enough modern amenities to make it comfortable (electricity, water etc.). On the other hand you'll certainly be able to chill out in Arillas, it's very, very relaxed and probably one of the friendliest places on the planet, even Robert Mugabe would have trouble picking a fight there! Unless he met the Donut man.....
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 07:31:17 PM »
Lol. Graham!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 09:06:57 PM »
Two girls in their early twenties arrived with us last year. they thought they had gone to the worst place in the world. By the time the end of the week had arrived they were cursing the fact they had only booked one week. they LOVED ARILLAS

ps
They did do a night in Sidari but were relieved when they got back. They did not go there again

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 09:48:04 PM »
Well, Heidi and I have had two girly holidays in Arillas and I can assure you it has not been quiet or demure. Coconut or Malibu, there is always shots happening and you will regret them the next day :D

Arillas is what you make it ;)
Life is good ;)

riggers

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »
Very true Erja and i make it perfect.  :)

riggers.......

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 11:01:14 AM »
I make it as often as I can!
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 11:12:13 PM »
Hi, Emili. Arillas is the perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains. It`s THE place to chill out. So enjoy good company and fantastic beach- you won`t go far wrong
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

riggers

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 11:24:45 PM »
Arillas is the perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains.

You are so right Paul, i was only home a day and i was pulling my hair out stuck in traffic. I need to get back. :)

riggers...

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 11:30:32 PM »
Know what you mean ,Riggers. What`s the saying - you need the bad times to be able to enjoy the good. Our last visit in October feels like Eight years ago- not eight months.

riggers

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2008, 11:38:41 PM »
Ah we was there last October 12th-19th. When was you there Paul?

riggers...

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2008, 11:49:10 PM »
hey all - Arillas is too quiet for some and too loud for others. It is my idea of paradise but not everyone's. We all have our needs.

I really hope the non-member guests realise that we are the Arillas Addicts so what we say is a bit biased. But it is the truth.

Havng said that, a day on the Arillas beach, an afternoon in splish splash (Kaloudis) with several little bottles of Mythos and a fantastic meal in Thalassa while you are watching the sun go down will change your life forever. It did ours.

phil

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »
Hi, riggers. Heather and I were there from 1-15 stayed at the Rainbow. Where were you?

Booking.com