Author Topic: We've moved !!!  (Read 2910 times)

Offline markanddee

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • thats us !!
We've moved !!!
« on: July 08, 2008, 12:34:22 PM »
Hi guys, well after a couple of months here we have decided to move house !!
We now have a place up in Afionas, beautiful and quiet with stunning views. We are still out and about in Arillas every day and look forward to meeting lots of you.
The festival on Sunday was teriffic and who did i bump into, none other than Terry W, we are meeting at the Horizon on wednesday for a drink around 10pm so if anyone is around come and join us.
We are still on the same number 6955334977 so if anyone fancies meeting up give us a call.
Just read Marks post about his mossie bites and Dee's 'secret' formula, glad it helped !!!

Yammas

Mark and Dee
M+D

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: We've moved !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 01:44:07 PM »
Gonratulations on your new home :)

I'll see you after mere 53 sleeps :D
Life is good ;)

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
I don't like to be cheeky but it does come quite naturally to me. Is it okay to ask how much a house around the Arillas area would cost?
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
Afionas!  You lucky old thing!  How far into the village are you, are you right on the cliff?
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline raff

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
    • www.ukfitshape.com
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 02:53:47 PM »
I was thinking of taking a walk up to Afionas this year from Arillas.  How long will it take? Not long now

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 02:56:30 PM »
Not long, about 5 mins if you are driving!!!... but walking took us about 1hr (we kept stopping taking photos etc.) and there is a bit of a hill.  Our first time we gave up but last year we did it and took it slowly... very well worth it though...  It really isnt that far, it just seems it the first time as you dont know where you are going and where the road leads to.  Its a must do for us this year again, its such a pretty place and the views are lovely.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline ger

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 05:46:55 PM »
lucky things! we decided to hire a moped to go up there (too hot to walk) at least that was our excuse, don't blame you its a really beautiful place.
we just kept missing you both while we were there, we were in the room right opposite yours, and we just missed you when we popped into michelles to buy some goodies, we were looking at your photos mark, and didnt get round to buying one! have you got a website where we can go?
ger x

Booking.com