Author Topic: Sea Breeze!!!!  (Read 20725 times)

Offline harold

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Sea Breeze!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »
Joanne all i can say is you know the problems,just put them to the back of your mind(but be aware of them) enjoy your holiday Arillas is a wonderful place full of great people.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 04:47:57 PM »
Quack John
TC are not telling the truth,i wrote to them middle of May over our problems they did not acknowledge within the 7 days that they promise to do,so i wrote again giving them hell they did reply to that letter saying they need to investigate further which can take another 28 days,that was about 21 days ago now.So they do know of issues at the AB.
Harold,

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 04:57:24 PM »
Quack John,
have sent you copies of my corrispondance so far with TC
Harold,

Offline Quack John

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2008, 05:06:41 PM »
Harold,

I don't doubt for a second that what you've said is absolutely true, and being someone who'll be going to the AB soon I'm taking it very seriously.

I for one am grateful to all the people that have posted honest reviews, good or bad, on this forum. To an Arillas virgin like me it's invaluable.

I very much doubt that TC will have done anything about the AB though, as they seem to be in denial !! All we can do is keep at them, and sooner or later (with a growing number of dis-satisfied customers behind it) they will have to act.

We'll certainly be posting our thoughts / findings when we return on the 5th August (and maybe during the week if we can get online).

In the meantime, Claire and I are looking forward to a bloody good holiday!!

John

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2008, 05:14:36 PM »
We stayed at the sea breeze last year. The apartments were basic but okay. The appartments weren't spotless but they were habitable. I used to give the bar a wide birth as is was dirty and smelled of cat pee. My daughter came home with a nasty ear infection. I can't say it was from the pool as she's gone into other pools as well. The owner was miserable chap and he shouted at me one day because the wind had blown the door causing it to slam. I enjoyed our holiday but tended to spend our days either on the beach or at Mirage who have the best pool. They're quite happy for you to use the facilities as long as you buy some drinks or meals and it's only a couple of minute walk from sea breeze. I know that you shouldn't have to go elsewhere when you've paid your hard earned money. Having said that we had a lovely time and are due to fly ouot to arrilas 4th August for two weeks.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2008, 05:21:14 PM »
Of course TC will have no idea of this forum so it won't occur to them that holiday makers from one week to the next will be in contact with each other to share experiences. I reckon on this basis they think they can get away with it and remain "in denial".
Sandy x

Offline GaryS

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2008, 05:33:35 PM »
Both the Akti Arilla and the Marina have new pools fro this summer, both free to the public. The Akti has great service and cheap snacks with a large bottle of Royal Ionian beer at 2.5 euros in a frosted glass. The Marina has a pool with sun loungers in the water round the edge with just the tops sticking out the water and has a bar in the pool with stools sticking out the water. Both very nice places and very nice people.

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2008, 05:39:19 PM »
As far as I know, all of the pools are free! That is, you can use any that take your fancy, the owners just like you to buy some drinks or snacks while you are there.

Offline Quack John

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2008, 06:17:54 PM »
Well that's solved one problem, for the times we want to spend by a pool we'll avoid the one at AB and use one of the others.

Thanks guys, top advice and much appreciated.

John

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2008, 06:29:10 PM »
Just a two nano second walk round the corner is the Bardis Sun Studios and Hotel and the pool there is very good.  Bobby runs the bar at the studios... very nice young man and is very helpful.  As has been said before you can basically use any pool but a drink or ice cream always helps.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2008, 01:04:36 PM »
Just to say that I think it's only right that you do buy a little something when using their pool and sunbeds for nothing.
Sue, Bobby is now working in hmmm Sardari for this season at a big bar. I believe Poppy and Spiro are working the bar between them during the day and Bobby and George are joining them when they get home. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2008, 04:39:57 PM »
Thanks Viv.. good for Bobby trying somewhere else.  He told me last year he would like to work in Corfu Town, so I suppose Sidari is a step nearer, and helping his mum and dad out in the evenings... I shall pop in then and say Hi.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com