Author Topic: Arillas Beach Review  (Read 19834 times)

Offline Dan

Arillas Beach Review
« on: July 16, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »
Hello to all my fellow friends!

I visited Arillas this month and its beach and I would just like to firstly say what a great beach it is. It is clean, sandy, safe and a great place to be. The sunbeds and umbrellas are reasonible priced and are of a great quailty. The pedalos are great fun and worth ever euro. All 10 of them! Which is great for what you get. There is no reason to look around for a better beach on Corfu as the beach at Arillas is the best you are going to see. From the banana boat to a sea sofa (dont ask) you will find something to keep your kids or yourself entertained.

Kind regards
Dan

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Re: Arillas Beach Review
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 08:47:50 AM »
Hello Dan,

Welcome to the forum and I have to agree about what you said about the beach. I love it especially for that it is not seriously crowded and that the water is shallow :)

Roll on August 30th :D
Life is good ;)

Offline Dan

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 09:41:48 AM »
Hi There

I knew there was something I forgot. There where so many good points to mention I knew I would forgot some. The beach not being crowded is proberly the most important point but there we go what can you expect from a teenager? Moving swiftly on, hope you have a great time in August and thank you for mentioning the points I forgot. :D

Dan

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 10:32:58 AM »
Welcome Dan... thats the thing about this forum, someone will always jog your memory about something in Arillas.  I love the beach too and the sea when its like a mill pond, my most favourite times, especially as I am a non swimmer.  Anything else you can remember just "add" it on!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 05:59:52 PM »
I love the beach too, especially the sunsets every evening, they are amazing.
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline Dan

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 09:44:44 PM »
Oh yer, the was proberly the most amazing thing about corfu, it stayed hot, hot as in 30 degrees hot at around 8.00pm which was unbelievable  and sometimes uncomfortable if you are eating but it is all part of package so Im not complaining :D

Dan

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2008, 12:33:12 AM »
No, dont you dare complain about the weather!  :-)  If you were back hear you would!  I cant believe how cold it has been even when the sun is out I am cold... it just doesnt warm the house up inside does it!  I just hope it is perfect when we are there in September, but its got to be better than the UK this summer.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline ash-wolves

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
    • www.myspace.com/ash_wolves89
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2008, 01:29:24 AM »
Must admit the sea is beatiful when its calm. but i love it when its choppy!

so much fun! grab an inflatable n im off!!

must look a right tool to see an 18yr old arsing around in the sea on a lie-low!

lol ash
Live

The

Dream ! ! !

Offline Dan

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 08:00:33 PM »
Oh the English weather is horrible. Dark and miserable, and always raining. I miss the hot sunshine and want to go back! :(

Dan

riggers

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »
So do i Dan. I suppose i can wait another 7 weeks though.  :)

riggers..

Offline Dan

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 11:10:41 PM »
Ahh, very lucky you are indeed, where are you staying?

Dan

riggers

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 11:15:41 PM »
The Kaloudis as always.  :)

riggers...

Offline Dan

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 11:30:25 PM »
Oh rite, well this was our first year at Arillas so I'm unfamiler where that is but im sure every place in Arillas is nice. We stayed at the Horizon and it was 5 star.

Dan

riggers

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 11:37:22 PM »
The Horizon is a great place Dan, i haven't stayed there but had many a drink. The Kaloudis is at the other end of the Beach road, right next to the start of the track to San stefanos. This is also a great place, as everywhere. 

riggers...

Offline Dan

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2008, 01:38:44 AM »
Oh rite I think I know where you mean now, the Horizon does great food. There was no need for us to move anywhere. Just go up to the bar if you were hungry, have a dip in the pool if it was hot, then cross the road to the beach with  the lilo and have some fun!

What a paradise!

Dan

Booking.com