Author Topic: Arillas Beach Review  (Read 19848 times)

Offline Paul C

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Re: Arillas Beach Review
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2008, 09:00:29 AM »
Dan

Just go up to the bar if you were hungry, have a dip in the pool if it was hot, then cross the road to the beach with  the lilo and have some fun!

Sounds like you were having a real tough time of it. We are still waiting for our turn in September. Can't come soon enough.

Paul

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2008, 01:29:48 PM »
Same here Paul.. we go 11th September and counting the "hours" now!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Dan

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 10:33:41 PM »
Dont rub it in :( I want to go back. Well I have now officaly broke up for the summer holidays now so be looking out for more of my not so great posts and thank you everyone for your comments.

Dan

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2008, 09:14:59 PM »
I love the snorkling when it's calm and then the body bording when it gets choppy. I'm 37 and still love playing in the sea. I also enjoy making sandcastles or last year we decided to be different and made a Church, mermaid and dolphin. I'm getting excited so I can play on the beach again this year.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »
hi Dan
I broke up forever this summer and you can follow us on Arillas Today and Day by Day Phil and Jen. Posts are never "not so great," this is about people who love Arillas expressing their views. Including where it has gone wrong.

Welcome here - it is a nice place to be
Phil

Offline Dan

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 02:01:07 AM »
Hi Phll!

Thank you for the warm welcome! Last month was my first visit to Arillas and we loved it so much we are going again next year. I think I am in the making for an Arillas Addict and maybe look forward to seeing you all next year.

Dan

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 03:48:32 AM »
We aren't all wrong on this forum. Some will hate it but others love it. You needn't work out where Jen and me are on that score. But the other views are just as valid.

There are things wrong with Arillas and as much as I adore the place, I have my eyes open. It is just another village with politics and people. But for Jen and me it is the place we want to be part of.

So glad you enjoyed it - and we would be happy to meet you one day out there. Just say hello or kalispera (if you can truly say kalimera we will buy you a drink.....we never get up that early.)

with best wishes
Phil

Offline Dan

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 11:40:18 PM »
Hi Phil!

I CAN actually say that word. The proberly only one of three words I can say in Greece. I will look forward to the drink of Cola and hopefully we will be able to meet!

Dan

Booking.com