Author Topic: July 2008 Weather  (Read 5917 times)

Offline Dan

July 2008 Weather
« on: July 16, 2008, 07:02:22 PM »
To all my fellow Friends!

I thought I might just tell you how July's weather was and its tempratures. Well the average Morning temprature was around 24. In Midday it went from 34 - 45 depanding on cloud cover and wind temprature. A word of warning! Apply a LOT of suncream on as you will burn! Not just burn as in ow burn. Burn as in sitting in a cold bath for 5 hours burn. Try to avoid sitting in director sunlight from 12.00pm - 4.00pm but if you cannot resist make sure you were  plenty of suncream and for more sensitive skin wear a white t-shirt! Curtosy of Helen (Terrys Wife) if you do wear a T-Shirt and get it wet it stops protecting your skin and the T-shirt become useless.

Hope this helps you sun lovers and Non-sun lovers!

Kind regards

Dan

Offline skelly

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: July 2008 Weather
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »
good morning ,

I need a bit of info please if anyone can help.
I seem to remember somewhere on the forums someone mentioned a sun block that is 24 hours protection and also it is waterproof.
I would be grateful for any info  :)

thanks so much
Jo (skelly)
x x x x x

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »
P20 is supposed to be very good.  Not sure if waterproof but lots of my friends swear by it.  personally I dont think I could relax if I wasnt constantly re-applying, despite the hassle! Rooster red is never a good look!

Offline TerryW

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 04:28:31 PM »
Skelly, we have used this for many years ........

ultrasun protection 20 delivers very high all day protection (UVA91% and UVB SPF20) with just one application. The non-greasy, clear liquid is really easy to apply and it’s ideal for all outdoor, watersports and gardening enthusiasts. For thinning or receding hair, it’s especially suitable for use on the scalp.

No mess, no nonsense high protection. It is free from oils, emulsifiers and perfume reducing the risk of allergy. Like other ultrasun products, it is non-staining, non-greasy, water-resistant and easy to use.

Available in:
125 ml bottle @ £13.95 (RRP)
200 ml bottle @ £20.95 (RRP)

ultrasun once-a-day products are suitable for the whole family and protect you while you tan.

ultrasun products are not tested on animals.

See  http://www.ultrasun.co.uk/

Offline skelly

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 06:15:23 PM »
Thanks Jo & TerryW,

I knew someone would come up trumps from the forum :)
I'm getting excited now it won't be long before I'm in Arillas enjoying
the sun and sea and everything else that all you Arillas veterans have enjoyed in the past.
lets just hope that the beach returns soon,then it will be perfect.

thanks
Jo (skelly)
x x x x x

Booking.com