Author Topic: What can we expect in Sept/Oct?  (Read 5141 times)

Offline blindpete

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
What can we expect in Sept/Oct?
« on: July 19, 2008, 06:15:57 PM »
Arriving in Arrilas on 23 Sept for two weeks. What can we expect temperature wise during the day and in the evenings? Is rain a possibility at that time of year?

Offline Paul & Denise

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: What can we expect in Sept/Oct?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »
Blind Pete

You can expect all kinds of weather really! We have had 1 full weeks rain, flooding, & power cuts but also been and had 2 weeks rain free. temps in the early 20's are not uncommon in the day time but nights can be a little cool acording to my wife - I don't feel the cold! At the end of the day the weather is not the reason for us going, Arillas is wonderful no matter what the weather is. Watching the storms around the village can be beautiful. Hope you enjoy your stay, we are at the Rainbow for your 2nd week so might bump into you.
Cheers Paul

riggers

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 06:50:10 PM »
We went October 12th last year. We believe the week before we arrived was terrible weather. The pool at the Kaloudis was shut due heavy rain washing the garden area into it. On the 13th there was a mini tornado.
As Paul says though you can get all kinds of weather, it might be beautiful. The last 4 days we were there was very nice.
Who needs nice weather though. It's just great to be there.  :)
Seem to remember them wasps being a nuisance.

Have a gooden

riggers..

riggers

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »
Oh and i forgot Eggy kept us entertained many an afternoon.  :)

riggers..

Booking.com