Author Topic: Anna Studios 2008  (Read 38579 times)

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Anna Studios 2008
« on: July 23, 2008, 07:25:59 PM »
We just returned from 2 weeks at Anna Studios, and can say they are immaculate. Everything is kept spotlessly clean, even the walkways are washed down daily. The rooms are kept fresh and clean, linen changed twice weekly. Two bath and two hand towels twice weekly. There are 2 single beds which are comfortable.

The studios are quite spacious for two and have the benefit of cooking (2 ring + small oven) fridge, kettle, hot/cold water, ample cupboards and equipped with saucepans, cutlery, crockery and glasses. The shower-room has a hairdrier.

There is a lovely pool bar where you can get breakfast, snacks etc, and full range of drinks. The pool is surrounded by sunbeds, and suitable for all ages. It is kept beautifully clean, and is very inviting.

Most of all, the family is wonderful. Anna works tirelessly to meet all her guests needs and is warm and friendly. Tasos her son runs the bar most of the time and is a really helpful and likeable chap. Kostas (hubby) keeps things together, filling in wherever he is needed.

We have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. ten out of ten!
Phil

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Anna Studios 2008
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 11:07:01 PM »
i have to agree with you phil they are fantastic accomadation and a lovely caring family.
this is our 5th year staying at annas so it says it all
sue and ianxx

Offline england

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 11:09:37 PM »
Thanks for the review Phil. We're staying at Anna's from the 4th August really looking forward to meeting Anna and her Family.

Offline saz

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 12:25:41 PM »
ive just come back from a week at annas studios. wow wow wow is all i can say, the room was really big and very very clean, anna is a really lovely lady and looks after her property very well along with the help of her son and husband. arillas itself is very beautiful and anna has some breathtaking views from the bar.  i read up on here about arillas before i came out but the resort itsel more than lived upto its expectations, looking forward to returning next year!!!!!!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 02:32:49 PM »
Another addict in the making....
Sandy x

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 04:56:09 PM »
hi saz
glad you enjoyed it
did you have any delays?
sue and ianxx

Offline saz

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 12:59:03 AM »
hiya sue and ian, no delays and lots of seats in departure lounge!!! haha hehe.  really depressed since coming back as its rained ever since, not good or funny at all, really wish we were back in arillas, been looking at flights for next year, did you have a good hol, when did you get back?? hows your daughter getting on

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 01:59:01 AM »
so Jen and me and Sue and Ian were not wrong then saz. Anna Studios is a great place to stay in Arillas.

Anna offers a perfect pool and sunbed holiday, but it is easy to get to all the alternatives - the beach is not very far and San Stefanos is near too. That is of course if you can resist the temptations like a Mythos in the Coconut on the way to the beach in Arillas (we never can.....)

So glad you had as good a time as we did. Another Arillas Addict has been born...

Phil

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 11:47:29 AM »
hi saz
still their fly home monday 20.45pm.
hoping no delays.
take care daughter is fine chatting with her every other day while we have been here.
sue and ianxx

Nan

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 02:12:35 PM »
Hi Sue and Ian

Hope you have a good flight home and enjoy your last few days. We did come up to see you Wednesday when the L'pool match was on in the bar, but must have missed you (after 10 pm) sorry not to meet up again.  We had a lovely time at the Mathraki studios and enjoyed your company.  Will have to have a long chat online soon as you get back.  Not nice being back here very cold and windy, only had 5 mossie bites but they are itching like hell!

Tara both Nan and Barry :)

Offline sue

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2008, 06:03:12 PM »
shame we missed you nan and barry.
we must of only just missed you i think we got back to Annas about 11ish as we went out late .go out too early and its still very hot
sue and ianxx

Offline england

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 05:41:21 PM »
Just spent two wonderful weeks at Anna’s

The studios for 4 are very spacious. The first floor has a cooking area, table with seating for 4, 2 beds and wardrobe with drawers & a bedside cabinet. The bathroom is above typical Greek standards as it also has a holder for the shower head. The second floor with two beds and a dressing table with hairdryer and more drawer space.

The pool with spa area (give a thumbs up to Tasos when your sat on the step and he’ll turn on the jets for you) and sun bed area are nice and clean and also the area around the pool doesn’t get too slippy. Just as well as I was forever telling the kids to stop running!

The bar area with a fantastic view of the ocean serves breakfast & snacks /meals during the day (I recommend the full breakfast & then special chips for lunch) Also beers spirits etc and served I can recommend a 7 star Metaxa to finish the night or a 12 star if you can find someone to buy you one (Cheers Sue & Ian)

The family is wonderful. Anna works really hard yet is always friendly, warm and will stop for a chat. Tasos Anna’s son runs the bar really helpful with a dry sense of humour. Kostas Anna’s husband is everywhere if he’s not in the pool bar he’s in the car rental place.

I’d recommend Anna’s to anyone 10/10

Thanks Anna

Mr England

Offline markydil

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 09:32:36 PM »
Just had two fab weeks at Anna's (returned home Aug 23rd) Although we had stayed in Arillas several times before this was the first time at Anna's.
Well what can we say - it was a perfect holiday !
To Anna and family we would like to say a big thank you.
The appartments, the hospitality of all the family in such a chill out place as Arillas is very hard to beat.

Anna - if you need any cleaners for 2009 you have 5 volunteers here !
You can pay us in Mythos and Club sandiches

Lots of love, Mark, Mandy, Ellice, Travis & Alina
Now back in Southampton where the weather has been awful except yesterday when a big yelllow thing was seen in the sky and it reached a massive 25 degrees C !!

Nan

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2008, 11:07:27 PM »
Glad you had a good time,wish you were still there?  Yeh you're not on yer own mate!   We were at the Mathraki studios just down the hill from Annas it's all beautiful isn't it?

Cheers Nan xx

riggers

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2008, 11:10:39 PM »
Wish i was there too. oohhhhhhhhhhh i will be soon.  :) at Kaloudis though. :D

Booking.com